Ricky Bobby is a character from the popular comedy film, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. The character, played by actor Will Ferrell, is known for his hilarious one-liners and witty quotes. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of Ricky Bobby’s most memorable quotes, which are sure to make you laugh and brighten up your day.
– “If you ain’t first, you’re last.”
This iconic quote from the film has become a popular catchphrase and is often used to motivate individuals to strive for success and excellence.
– “I’m all jacked up on Mountain Dew!”
This quote is used by Ricky Bobby to express his excitement and energy.
– “Shake and bake!”
This quote is used by Ricky Bobby and his teammate Cal Naughton Jr. to signify their signature racing move.
– “I’m the best there is, plain and simple. I mean, I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.”
This quote is used by Ricky Bobby to express his confidence and self-assurance.
– “If you’re not first, you’re last. You know, you know what I’m talking about?”
This quote is another variation of Ricky Bobby’s famous catchphrase, which he uses to emphasize the importance of winning.
– “It’s the fastest who gets paid, and it’s the fastest who gets laid.”
This quote highlights the high stakes and competitive nature of professional racing.
– “Dear Lord baby Jesus, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. My two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him. And of course, my red-hot smokin’ wife, Carley, who is a stone-cold fox.”
This quote is from Ricky Bobby’s dinner prayer scene, in which he expresses gratitude for his loved ones and favorite fast food chains.
– “I’m not sure what to do with my hands.”
This quote is from a scene in which Ricky Bobby struggles with his awkwardness during an interview.
– “I’m a big hairy American winning machine.”
This quote is used by Ricky Bobby to express his confidence and pride in his American heritage.
– “If we wanted two wussies, we would have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!”
This quote is used by Ricky Bobby to poke fun at his teammate, Cal Naughton Jr.
Overall, Ricky Bobby’s quotes are hilarious and provide a lighthearted way to look at life. They remind us to not take ourselves too seriously and to enjoy the simple things in life, such as good food and the company of loved ones.