Life can be difficult at times, and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed or discouraged. These “life is hard” quotes offer perspective and inspiration to help you keep going through tough times.
- “Life is hard, but so very beautiful.” – Unknown
- “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Life is like a camera, focus on the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.” – Unknown
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Life is tough, but so are you.” – Unknown
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” – Unknown
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
These “life is hard” quotes remind us that we are capable of overcoming challenges and finding beauty in the midst of difficulty. They encourage us to focus on the present moment, to stay resilient in the face of adversity, and to remember that we are not alone in our struggles. So if you’re going through a tough time, take comfort in these words of wisdom and know that you have the strength to persevere.