Expressing your love can be difficult, but these “I love you” quotes can help you find the right words to express your deepest feelings. From romantic to heartfelt, these quotes are perfect for all occasions – from anniversaries and Valentine’s Day to everyday reminders of the special bond you share.
1. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
2. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
3. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
4. “I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Anonymous
5. “I love you more than words can describe, more than actions can show, and more than you will ever know.” – Anonymous
6. “I love you to the moon and back.” – Anonymous
7. “I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.” – Anonymous
8. “I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.” – Roy Croft
9. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be.” – Unknown
10. “I love you with every breath I take, every moment I spend with you, and every beat of my heart.” – Anonymous
Use these quotes to express your love and affection towards your partner. Whether you want to express your love for the first time, celebrate a special occasion, or simply remind your loved one how much you care, these quotes will help you find the perfect words. Remember, expressing your love is important in any relationship, so don’t be afraid to share your feelings.