Daily Anarchist Forum
September 23, 2021, 12:27:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Circular arguements  (Read 4069 times)
Freya
Tranarchist

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2012, 11:03:19 AM »

Social contract

Why we need a government

Freya
Tranarchist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »

Added one more:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:22:42 PM by EddyK » Logged
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »

I've never heard that third one.

Rothbardian
Radical Libertarian

Abolish the State!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 11:48:20 AM »

How did you make these? I want to make one that says, "Individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect..."

Freya
Tranarchist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 01:11:20 PM »

How did you make these? I want to make one that says, "Individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect individual rights require violation of individual rights to protect..."

I use the gimp.

1. make a circular selection 2. select - to path (very bottom) 3. type your text then while its selected press text along path (in tool options) 4. go to the paths dialog and right click the selection that appears to be words in a circle and select path to selection

It's really quick when you get the hang of it:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:14:55 PM by EddyK » Logged
Rothbardian
Radical Libertarian

Abolish the State!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 04:14:40 PM »

Thanks a bunch!

If you couldn't tell, I'll be using that one against Minarchists sometimes. Cheesy

David Giessel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »

Eddy, these are amazing. I've put them up on my blog over at http://patriotslament.blogspot.com/

"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and thousands around you will be saved." -Seraphim of Sarov

"There is no ideology. There is no guru. There is only us, and this, and the silence." -Mark Manson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: