Daily Anarchist Forum
October 16, 2019, 06:04:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaked government document shows FEMA camps are ready for operation  (Read 6533 times)
Anarcho/Infowarrior
« on: December 06, 2011, 11:12:20 PM »

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/

I counted the word "camp" at least three times in that article. This is it, folks. Between REX 84, 645, and the collapse of this country, we are ready to go live with this. The question, of course, is what will precipitate it?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 04:41:17 PM by Anarcho/Infowarrior » Logged
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:24:07 PM »

True or false?

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Anarcho/Infowarrior
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:06:18 PM »

^What's true or false? The camps or the document?
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 12:00:30 AM »

^What's true or false? The camps or the document?
True or false is the question I always end up not being able to answer when I read Alex Jones content. Lots of anonymous sources. Lots of ad revenue brought in with head turning article titles. Kind of like zero hedge.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
David Giessel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 12:21:07 AM »

I have a different question regarding Alex Jones "information."

"So what?" - How does this change what you would do in your life? Is it useful for you as an individual preparing for the future, or is it just paralyzing fear?

I found no utility in Alex Jones and stopped listening to or reading anything associated with him two years ago. What I've been able to do with a calmer state of mind and more time on my hands has been much more useful than finding out about the many ways I will be enslaved and killed "any day now."

"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and thousands around you will be saved." -Seraphim of Sarov

"There is no ideology. There is no guru. There is only us, and this, and the silence." -Mark Manson
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:03:53 AM »

I have a different question regarding Alex Jones "information."

"So what?" - How does this change what you would do in your life? Is it useful for you as an individual preparing for the future, or is it just paralyzing fear?

I found no utility in Alex Jones and stopped listening to or reading anything associated with him two years ago. What I've been able to do with a calmer state of mind and more time on my hands has been much more useful than finding out about the many ways I will be enslaved and killed "any day now."

Like many things, I'm ambivalent towards Alex Jones. I will say this, though, it never hurts to know what your enemy is up to. Whether or not Alex Jones is accurately informing us of the actions of the United States Federal Government is debatable.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:56:01 AM »

We can tell that the original poster got to anarchism via Alex Jones, based on his screen name. So it's not all bad. He makes people doubt government, which is good. But he is anti free trade since it's "globalist." Unfortunately he takes a little bit of credibility away from libertarianism when he accuses some bankers of wanting to breed a new immortal superhuman race and kill off 90% of the population, enslaving the rest.... So...yeah. Association with the tinfoil hat club isn't good, in my opinion. Of course, if I get shipped off to a FEMA camp in the next week then all the Alex Jones fans I meet there will be screaming "I told you so."

-MAM
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 08:32:07 AM »

We can tell that the original poster got to anarchism via Alex Jones, based on his screen name. So it's not all bad. He makes people doubt government, which is good. But he is anti free trade since it's "globalist." Unfortunately he takes a little bit of credibility away from libertarianism when he accuses some bankers of wanting to breed a new immortal superhuman race and kill off 90% of the population, enslaving the rest.... So...yeah. Association with the tinfoil hat club isn't good, in my opinion. Of course, if I get shipped off to a FEMA camp in the next week then all the Alex Jones fans I meet there will be screaming "I told you so."

Ha! A taste of our own medicine!

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Anarcho/Infowarrior
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »

"We can tell that the original poster got to anarchism via Alex Jones, based on his screen name. So it's not all bad."

That's not 100% true, dude. Jones was one of the individuals that led me on the path to anarchy. There are many others that need to be named--Paul, Rothbard, Spooner, etc. The reason I include "Infowarrior" in my name is because I identify as one. Those that subscribe to Jones and his movement identify as such as well. I don't know how many anarchists exist in the Infowarrior movement. Most of them are limited government style libertarians or Ron Paul Republicans, so to label me part of a minority would be the most accurate course of action to take.

Now, I would like to point out that those of you that are doubting the existence of the camps simply because Alex is putting them out there are making a rave mistake. Jones wasn't the one that discovered the camps or put theory out there that they exist within the geographic landscape of this country. He did nothing more than study the documents and history that can lead anyone to them when they take the time to pay attention. If you've bothered to study REX 84, the civilization labor force documentation or even COG (short for continuity of government), you don't to parallel yourself to Jones in order to see that the evidence for their very existence is solid. 

Hell, he's a fun fact for all of you: before Japanese Americans were thrown into intermittent style camps after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, anyone that tried to point out there existence was labeled a cook by the government as well, so please make sure to take that into direct consideration.
David Giessel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 05:28:38 PM »

No, the question was (and still is):

So what?

"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and thousands around you will be saved." -Seraphim of Sarov

"There is no ideology. There is no guru. There is only us, and this, and the silence." -Mark Manson
Anarcho/Infowarrior
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 05:52:08 PM »

So what is the question, huh? Well, I myself don't have an answer. Trying to figure out the answer to something of this magnitude is not easy. Hell, I've lost sleep a few times thinking about this, so that really doesn't help one's state of mind when trying to juggle answers in your brain.

"I'm ambivalent towards Alex Jones"

That's odd. Last I read, Seth, you had nothing but positive things to say about Alex. Did something change?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:54:40 PM by Anarcho/Infowarrior » Logged
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 07:38:53 PM »

http://www.hulu.com/watch/308227/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-wed-dec-7-2011

-MAM
Anarcho/Infowarrior
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »

^Going to have to watch that later. The sound isn't working on the comp that I'm using. Angry
David Giessel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 10:31:24 PM »

So what is the question, huh? Well, I myself don't have an answer. Trying to figure out the answer to something of this magnitude is not easy. Hell, I've lost sleep a few times thinking about this, so that really doesn't help one's state of mind when trying to juggle answers in your brain.

Losing sleep over something you can't control impairs your ability to work towards a positive goal. This is why I stopped listening to Alex Jones. If you direct all your energy towards an abyss, it is all wasted. There are other things you can do that have a real tangible impact in your own life and the lives of people you know. The decision of how to direct your energy is yours and yours alone tho.

Anarcho/Infowarrior
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 10:43:54 PM »

^Are you a Buddhist, David? You have the energy of one. Grin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: