Daily Anarchist Forum
December 10, 2019, 12:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: an-com using private property rights to kick a cop out of his coffe shop.  (Read 3764 times)
nhwulf

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2011, 04:56:43 PM »

http://youtu.be/112VpXHe6F8
randallstevens

FREEDOM!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »

Fucking awesome. I like how the "reporter" simply voiced over the guy when he was trying to give some valid reasons for not serving the turd. Typical media pundit that confuses commentary for journalism.

On a side note, I thought ancoms were against private property, businesses, and profits. What is this guy doing with his own business?

He doesn't exist, except on paper.
nhwulf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 10:34:03 PM »

On a side note, I thought ancoms were against private property, businesses, and profits. What is this guy doing with his own business?
        He did everything right, if you exclude that whole rejecting the principals he seems to be representing.
Linux

Your friendly (srs) neighborhood Anarchist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 10:38:49 AM »

Anarcho-commies confuzzle me...

"Liberty is the mother, not the daughter, of order." - Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
If you use Bitcoins, you should check out this site for earning Bitcoins - when you click my link and sign up I get a referral bonus!
Script

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 03:58:58 AM »

On the surface this seems absolutely hypocritical, but perhaps it's similar to anarcho-capitalists using government roads because you still have to function within society.  Although it seems like it should be a worker owned coffee shop and he couldn't complain about the police officer being there if the "community" doesn't mind.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: