Daily Anarchist Forum
June 29, 2022, 08:33:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A good area in NH for two seniors and a teenager?  (Read 3801 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »

Hello, I'm trying to convince my grandma, and legal guardian that moving to NH would be in our best interests...I'll being doing it anyway when I'm 18, and earn my freedom  from my Government Youth Indoctrination Camp, but I think it'd be good for her to move with me...and I have a question. Do any of you who are currently living in NH or who are moving to NH in the near future have any suggestions on where we should move too. Consider: My family is made up of 1. 91 year old woman who will be 92 in October and is incredibly healthy for her age. 1 70 year old woman who isn't so healthy for her age. and 1. 17 year old guy who is pretty healthy for his age, and is intelligent and willing to do whatever it takes for my family to survive in relative comfort. So suggestions on where to go, in NH or if we should go at all?

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »

I wish I could help but there aren't enough people living in New Hampshire on this board to get a very good idea. I would go to the Free State Project's forum to ask that question.

If I had to take a guess though I would say Keene. You're too young to get into bars and places like Manchester seem very bar centric when it comes to activities. At least Keene has the Keene Activist Center.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »

Okay I'll go there and ask. Thanks for the suggestion

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: