Daily Anarchist Forum
May 20, 2019, 04:22:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing technology  (Read 2891 times)
randallstevens

FREEDOM!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

I just received my Square in the mail today, allowing me to accept credit card payments directly into my bank account. I can now use my phone to track my morning jog while listening to my favorite music, go shopping, accept credit card payments, access the internet, take pictures, scan barcodes, use GPS to voice guide me to an unfamiliar destination, and all sort of other functions. I am constantly amazed to see what technological innovations await me each day that make my life simpler and more enjoyable. It reminds me of this Louis CK video:
http://youtu.be/8r1CZTLk-Gk

He doesn't exist, except on paper.
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 01:30:49 PM »

He's a funny guy.

I haven't been watching enough TV, because I haven't heard of a square. You'll have to keep us updated. Give us a review in a month or so. Sounds pretty cool though.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 04:59:23 PM »

I've always thought there needed to be an easy way for the every man to get paid by credit card.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: