Daily Anarchist Forum
May 23, 2019, 02:23:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: http://privatetrials.com/  (Read 2891 times)
landstander

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2011, 07:52:22 PM »

I am writing a paper for school about the privatization of certain aspects of the legal system and ran across this site: http://privatetrials.com/

It is simply amazing how much better private systems are to public ones.

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »

I don't really have much hope for what they're selling. For starters, the moment you enter their page they give you a warning about their content being patented and going after people who violate their copyrights. So, we know they're not anarcho-capitalists. Furthermore, there are already lots of private arbitration services out there. What I'm currently building is something quite different from what this company, as well as others, are offering.

Thanks for the link though.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 08:32:13 PM »

Haha, I had to check it out for myself, but the pop up where they threatened me right off the bat makes them a failure.

Nonetheless, a "non-anarchist" private court is probably a lot better than one run by the state. But in a market when you have choice, go for the win, never settle!! Ancap all the way.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: