Daily Anarchist Forum
December 07, 2019, 07:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Limited Government an Oxymoron?  (Read 3617 times)
cobracarg

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpmqy9tC4uI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpmqy9tC4uI</a>
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:07:35 AM »

Yep. This was the video that sent me on my path.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »

What a coincidence. I haven't been on here for a while, yet I watched this video for the first time on the 26th of January.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »

Where have you been? And, have you seen that I'm taking orders for AnCap flags now?

JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »

I've been busier. I did see that you're finally selling the flags. It's exciting. Now, if someone from the DEA intercepted this on its way to me, would I get beaten by the overlords? Isn't there technically still THC in hemp? I'm not saying that will necessarily deter me, I just need to know what to expect. Say there was a drug raid in the building I live in, with dogs, could they smell my flag and start barking? That's probably a dumb question, but I've always had the impression that dogs have good noses.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 05:58:31 PM »

Hemp products are perfectly legal in the US. We just don't have "permission" to grow it here. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Tomson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 01:28:31 AM »

Well some one say "People can voluntarily leave at any stage and no longer have to accept the those laws.

JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »

That would be to accept that government owns all the land, goods, and people in a geographic area. Something which I hope no one consciously believes. And no matter where I go, a government has made that claim.

-MAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: