Daily Anarchist Forum
February 08, 2023, 09:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And the winner is!!!!!!  (Read 2549 times)
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »

Before I announce the winner of the fundraiser raffle drawing I want to give a big THANK YOU to all of the people who donated. It is going to help the Daily Anarchist do its thing as well as give my wife reason to paint again. I am only sorry that everyone couldn't win. But, better luck next time!

The way I conducted the raffle was simple. I put the names of the people who bought tickets on individual, equally sized pieces of paper. If you bought one ticket, you got one ticket. Two.. two. One person bought a total of $50 worth and received 6 tickets as per the rules allowed. We raised $130 for a total of 14 tickets. I shuffled the tickets in a large bowl, held it above my mother's head, and she drew one ticket. As far as the integrity of the drawing goes, you're just going to have to take my word that I was fair and impartial to who the winner would be.

The winner was a person to the name of Jonathan D. I am keeping his last name secret because I don't know if he wants it revealed or not. Jonathan, I will be sending you an email shortly confirming your win. There is no need to claim in on this forum if you don't want to.

Again, thank you to all who donated. It means a lot to me and the cause.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: