Daily Anarchist Forum
December 17, 2018, 03:11:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here from the Ozarks, or Northwest Arkansas?  (Read 5353 times)
Victor

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »

I'm still a bit sad that the Daily Anarchist blog and forum have declined in use, or, perhaps more accurately, ceased being used altogether. I'm curious if those who used to post here can be found in other online communities?

Either way, we had a great time here, and I'm grateful for that. Smiley

I wanted to post a link to a site I'm building, geared towards libertarian and anarchist minded folks who live or often visit Northwest Arkansas. I've been part of a facebook group geared towards just that sort of people for a while, but for various reasons I wanted to build an actual website for the group. I thought I would post about it here in case anyone wanted to check it out.

In particular, some people from our group participated in a live forum on Anarchism, with a talk given by anarcho-capitalist Hogeye Bill, whom some here may have heard of before. You can watch the video of the event here, and if you want to join us in our fancy new online forum I would love to see you all again! (In a virtual sense.)

I'm curious what you all think of the video of Bill's talk and the discussion afterwards. I got to be a panelist at the event myself, and answer questions from the audience along with Bill and two others. (My meatspace name is Jacob, in case anyone couldn't guess which one was me.) I thought it went well, overall.

Also, even if you don't live in the Ozarks, don't let that discourage you from joining our site! Anyone interested in joining in with our discussions is welcome, even if you can't make it to see us in person.

Thanks! Hope everyone is well.

'To be happy, stay hidden.'
~Yopie, quoted in Under Paris by Neil Shea and Stephen Alvarez.
My Bitmessage Address: BM-NBofBs1WsHq4Z1MsS9CFEhistf8kLBy9
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: