Daily Anarchist Forum
October 18, 2018, 08:28:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: World Peace in 20 Words or Less!  (Read 13114 times)
Samarami

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2016, 12:24:37 PM »

The world revolves around my bellybutton, not yours.  My world.  I am at peace.  Therefore we have world peace.  Sam

This is obviously wrong.  Clearly, the world revolves around MY bellybutton, not yours.

But don't you see, my friend?  Knowing that your world revolves around your belly-button (whether you admit it or not) is what gives me world peace! 
macsnafu

Situation Normal--all fouled up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 01:02:19 PM »

The world revolves around my bellybutton, not yours.  My world.  I am at peace.  Therefore we have world peace.  Sam

This is obviously wrong.  Clearly, the world revolves around MY bellybutton, not yours.

But don't you see, my friend?  Knowing that your world revolves around your belly-button (whether you admit it or not) is what gives me world peace! 

That's great until someone else's bellybutton decides to fight my bellybutton for dominance and control of my world.  Like when a thief decides he wants my television, or the government decides they want a part of my income (income taxes).  Or even a girlfriend or well-meaning friend who wants to tell me how to run my life.  My bellybutton *would* be at peace if it weren't for all these other bellybuttons wanting to horn in on my peace.

"I love mankind.  It's people I can't stand!"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: