Daily Anarchist Forum
October 18, 2018, 07:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for all active, liberty-minded people.  (Read 6879 times)
Jordan Kinder

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2015, 01:46:14 PM »

We are creating a network of individuals that want to change society. I am hitting the campaign trail. I have no plans for a conventional job again. Everyone I have come across has expressed some sort of enthusiasm regarding a "counter economy."

I'll be writing media, distributing paper media, looking for video producers, networking speeches and events. We will fill town halls. Some of us will run for office.

We are ready to change the world.

Contact me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/jordan.o.kinder ; or E-Mail: jkinder313@gmail.com
Samarami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 01:52:06 PM »

But "society" is a lifeless, brainless abstraction.  The only society I can change is me.  If you are enthusiastic about a counter economy, support your local prostitute -- or your drug dealer.  They'll show you how it's done.

I don't know why you want to fill any town halls, but if you're "running" for office you've got me scared.  Sam
macsnafu

Situation Normal--all fouled up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »

Spontaneous order is all about people trying out different things and finding out what works best.  More people trying more things sounds like a good idea to me, even if specific ideas, like running for office, don't sound like a very effective strategy to me.  But maybe I'm wrong.

"I love mankind.  It's people I can't stand!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: