Daily Anarchist Forum
February 29, 2020, 05:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened here? Where did everybody go?  (Read 8023 times)
Agrarian_Agorist

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2014, 10:31:29 AM »

I haven't logged in for several months, however, I have been frequently lurking; I've noticed that since late last year most of the people, who were the core of members here, have disappeared.  I'm just wondering what happened to everybody.
Youngrad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 10:49:45 AM »

Arrested as a 'threat' to 'society' Wink
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 01:04:29 PM »

I don't know where they went. If they're anything like me, they spend most of their time on reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Liberaltarian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 05:49:06 PM »

I keep getting logged out after trying to post.

I've been trying to post on the "problem with hierarchy" thread and it still logs me out. There must be a glitch.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 06:21:30 PM by Liberaltarian » Logged
Disengage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »

I still drop by every few days to see if there's anything going on.   There usually isn't.     I don't do much internet socializing these days.   What little I do is mostly on twitter.

MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 12:54:43 PM »

Been ridiculously busy. Trying to get shit done around the house, working on a novel. Don't even know what I believe anymore.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
macsnafu

Situation Normal--all fouled up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »

Been busy working on various "personal problems", and trying to find myself again.  Been sticking to "light entertainment" and low-volume online stuff to minimize distractions, heavy thinking, and to get through the workday.

But I'm finding that I do need *some* intellectual stimulation to keep the old brain from shriveling, and to stir my spirits.  Especially now that I've gotten rid of my ex-girlfriend and her irrational baggage, and my house is my own again.  It's worse since I work at home, and don't really have to step outside the house for much.  So I'm tentatively back. Maybe...  Roll Eyes

"I love mankind.  It's people I can't stand!"
victim77

Registered Anarchist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 02:41:20 PM »

Trying to apply anarchism to my daily life, trying to make a living outside of the financial system, trying to meet as many anarchists as possible to prepare for my ultimate plan. Keeps me busy.
Tear-Down-the-Wall
Mr. Edgar Friendly

Mother should I trust the government?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 08:39:54 PM »

I've been busy. That and I've been getting out a lot more and doing things (skydiving, standup comedy, etc.). I really just am not online much anymore period. I still drop by from time to time but not like I use to.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill- you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 04:14:03 PM »

I just needed a break.  I am back now though. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: