Daily Anarchist Forum
May 06, 2021, 11:00:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resource Base Economics  (Read 9124 times)
FreeBornAngel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 07:56:51 PM »

Here is my proposal,.....https://dailyanarchist.com/forum/index.php/topic,3269.0.html

What you are missing is that the matrix would have to change to bring about a world without dollars.

The key to maintaining the shelves is in consuming less than what you have produced.

I don't know the optimum measure of productivity in order to relate mine to yours, and in this absence merely use hours.

If all the hours of production needed to fill the shelves today is divided between all the people between 20 and 45 we have a baseline target to how many hours of production I need to contribute in order to insure that I don't live as a parasite on the work of others.

In this matrix, those that exceed the norm like Ford with his assembly line, and Carrier with his cooling machine, will be celebrated as heroes while those of us with lesser abilities will do well just to meet the targeted number of hours of production.
In order to break out of the norm and be recognized one would have to do as Bill Gates has done, except instead of receiving the power to buy the corruption of officials, or anything else, one would receive accolades, and a place in history.

Proclaim me Rey del Mundo!

World Peace in 20 Words or Less:
It's wrong to force a person to do anything that that person doesn't want to do.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: