Daily Anarchist Forum
October 26, 2021, 03:11:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Enclave Method Part II : A Practical, Achievable Method of Creating Domestic  (Read 3690 times)
acft

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:26:08 PM »

...Enclaves

Hope everyone is doing well, been lurking for a while. Read this! http://www.ancapfreethinker.info/?p=276
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 02:11:49 PM »

Enclaves have always caused me a bit of concern.  From the outside they are observed as a single unit.  If one person does anything wrong, the entire enclave can end up being indirectly harmed by that individual.

Victor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 02:38:17 AM »

It's long.

Tongue

So I haven't finished it yet. I'm on "Continuum of Freedom" now. Good stuff so far, I like the idea of creating enclaves, but as the article notes, I like many fall into the too-poor-to-work-on-such-a-project-right-now category.

But I'll finish reading through it and try to post something more constructive once I do.

'To be happy, stay hidden.'
~Yopie, quoted in Under Paris by Neil Shea and Stephen Alvarez.
My Bitmessage Address: BM-NBofBs1WsHq4Z1MsS9CFEhistf8kLBy9
Montanarchist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 03:10:22 AM »

I use my family's 280 acre farm and timber to run my own Nihilist little joke of a micronation that's a parody of the Soviet Union. Basically and excuse to yell "suns out guns out in a Borat accent and give my friends titles like "Party minister of sexual activities", but I have seriously considered transforming it into a serious Ancap "micronation" (I prefer the term Freehold) and have alot of stuff written out, plus a basic militia structure and defensive plan incase SHTF.

Micronations alwase fascinated me like that.

"What is steel, compared to the hand that wields it!"
-The Riddle of Steel

"The more I see of what you call civilization, the more highly I think of what you call savagery!"
-Robert E Howard
acft

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 11:25:11 PM »

I use my family's 280 acre farm and timber to run my own Nihilist little joke of a micronation that's a parody of the Soviet Union. Basically and excuse to yell "suns out guns out in a Borat accent and give my friends titles like "Party minister of sexual activities", but I have seriously considered transforming it into a serious Ancap "micronation" (I prefer the term Freehold) and have alot of stuff written out, plus a basic militia structure and defensive plan incase SHTF.

What state, praytell?
Montanarchist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 03:18:13 AM »

What state, praytell?

It's located on the Mississippi River bluff in Iowa, across from Wisconsin. About 1/3 is arable the rest is timber.

"What is steel, compared to the hand that wields it!"
-The Riddle of Steel

"The more I see of what you call civilization, the more highly I think of what you call savagery!"
-Robert E Howard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: