Daily Anarchist Forum
July 03, 2022, 04:17:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't believe I'm saying this.  (Read 6653 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2013, 08:55:42 PM »

Before I get to the point of this, I have something to say: I'll be honest, to say I tend to take the conspiracy claims of many people in the liberty community (9-11/Pearl Harbor/Sandy Hook/Colorado-Theater-Shooting was a false-flag, Chemtrails, flouridation of the supply is to poison/sterilize/dumb down people, etc.) with a grain of salt is a massive understatement, mostly because 1. There are many holes in the logic of such people, and 2. While I do think the gov't is malevolent I also think they are in many ways incompetent. Oh sure at ripping people off, manipulating them, and brainwashing them, they're great at that. But the ability to pull off the numerous plots they're accused of performing AND keep it secret from the majority of the populace, with only a few individuals/groups (ones who can easily dismissed by most people, particularly a lot of intelligent people, as complete lunatics to be precise) realizing "the truth"? Well that seem way out of their reach. But this...this SCREAMS deception to me. (And the implications about "loners" are pretty irritating too)

http://gma.yahoo.com/lax-suspect-paul-ciancia-loner-former-classmates-141125319--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

The shooter's duffel bag contained a handwritten letter signed by Ciancia stating he'd "made the conscious decision to try to kill" multiple TSA employees and that he wanted to "instill fear in their traitorous minds," FBI Agent in Charge David L. Bowdich said Saturday.

Note the phrase "instill fear in their traitorous minds". While I don't watch TV (at least I don't watch it through my television) and the news on most of the Mainstream Media organizations (ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox, etc.) I can already practically hear the rants about "crazy anti-gov't loners who worship Timothy McVeigh and hate the gov't because Obama is black, or they're just insane" and how "we need to crack down on guns and those suspicious individuals who are paranoid enough to think they need them"

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 08:59:04 PM »

I have no idea what this is, but I stopped watching MSM. They've been caught in a lot of bald-faced lies recently.

I mean, the MSM has already been highly skewed with a statist bent, great at not reporting things that matter and over reporting things that don't matter. But recently, they've been really engaging in outright lying, blatantly so. It's best to just pay no attention to them because you usually have to unlearn the lies they've spread a few weeks later when somebody exposes it. Better to just never know their lies in the first place.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »

In reference to the LAX Shooting

What I heard on the tube when I was working on some stuff in the living room during Propaganda time was that his bag contained anti TSA and anti American rantings.

My imediate thought was if he was "anti American" why didn't he shoot civilians?

Answer: He's against the fascists in the TSA not anti murcan.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 01:26:37 AM »

I have no idea what this is, but I stopped watching MSM. They've been caught in a lot of bald-faced lies recently.

I mean, the MSM has already been highly skewed with a statist bent, great at not reporting things that matter and over reporting things that don't matter. But recently, they've been really engaging in outright lying, blatantly so. It's best to just pay no attention to them because you usually have to unlearn the lies they've spread a few weeks later when somebody exposes it. Better to just never know their lies in the first place.

I apologize for any lack of clarity in my prior post, I'll attempt to clarify here:

1. There was a shooting at an airport in Los Angeles.
2. Supposedly the shooter left a note that said he was specifically going after TSA agents to "instill fear in their traitorous minds"
3.While I'm not prone toward believing the conspiracy theories many pro-liberty people claim the gov't is involved in....I can't help but think SOMETHING isn't kosher about this story...I mean c'mon!!!! Lone gunman who "everyone says is/was a loner", kills/wounds people in a public place, and not only left evidence that he "was an anti-government lunatic" but that he specifically went after government agents....it's practically a perfect recipe for an excuse to put some new gun control measure through Congress with the sheeple's stamp of approval! AND it also helps in maintaining the "anyone who disagrees with the gov't is a terrorist/terrorist sympathizer" image that many Americans have.

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 01:33:03 AM »

Did he harm only TSA agents? No civilians were injured at all?

MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 05:03:36 AM »

Did he harm only TSA agents? No civilians were injured at all?

From what I heard he killed one TSA agent and injured 3 more. No civilians were harmed in this act of propaganda of the deed.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
oooorgle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »

They can protest all they want so long as they pay their taxes - Alexander Haig
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 02:04:21 PM »

Well, kudos for him for not injuring any civilians. Is he still alive? Or did they kill him on the spot?

AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 03:45:35 PM »

@Seth he's in the custody of the heavily armed piggies in blue. Tongue

SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 11:09:28 PM »

I did a little research into this shooting for an article I did for my school's paper. Here's what I want to know: according to fiscal policy, the government allocated 7.8 billion dollars into the TSA. 7.8 billion. Are you telling me that with that kind of a budget, no one in this agency could even protect one of their own from ONE guy with a gun? If they can't even protect themselves from one nut, how on God's green earth are they supposed to protect me from these supposed terrorists who are running around?

Also, there's talking going on about arming these guys? Really? Guns? The background checks on TSA agents are so flawed, that people are literally hired without anyone taking a look at their whole history. With thieves and sexual deviants already confirmed to be hiding out in the TSA's midst, is anyone really willing to argue that arming agents is a good idea? Hell, if that does end up happening, I will never, ever fly again.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:18:38 PM by SinCityVoluntaryist » Logged

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 11:16:24 PM »

Hell, if that does end up happening, I will never, ever fly again.

Fly with me.  We can do a charter setup that bypasses those airports and security craziness.  I will start Anarchy Air! Payments in bitcoins will receive a 15% discount.   

MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 05:35:33 PM »

Hell, if that does end up happening, I will never, ever fly again.

Fly with me.  We can do a charter setup that bypasses those airports and security craziness.  I will start Anarchy Air! Payments in bitcoins will receive a 15% discount.   

You rock brosef

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 12:46:21 AM »

I caught bits and pieces of this story. He reportedly walked up to people in the airport and asked if they were TSA. When they said no, he would continue on. The reason for discrimination here was because he "didn't want to hurt any innocent people."

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: