Daily Anarchist Forum
May 19, 2022, 03:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Peter Josephs TZM repackaged communism?  (Read 8849 times)
Victor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 05:01:32 PM »

2) Capitalism is a form of government and/or violence
I actually think a case can be made that third party ownership of the land basically amounts to thousands of tiny dictatorships.

I think the primary difference between Mutualists and AnCaps would be this: Proudhon believed that the law should be the expression of a fact; not of a will. Possession is the expression of a fact, while a land title is the expression of a will.

When I understand the arguments better I'll write an article I think.

What is the fact which possession is an expression of?

'To be happy, stay hidden.'
~Yopie, quoted in Under Paris by Neil Shea and Stephen Alvarez.
My Bitmessage Address: BM-NBofBs1WsHq4Z1MsS9CFEhistf8kLBy9
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 01:11:32 AM »

2) Capitalism is a form of government and/or violence
I actually think a case can be made that third party ownership of the land basically amounts to thousands of tiny dictatorships.

I think the primary difference between Mutualists and AnCaps would be this: Proudhon believed that the law should be the expression of a fact; not of a will. Possession is the expression of a fact, while a land title is the expression of a will.

When I understand the arguments better I'll write an article I think.

What is the fact which possession is an expression of?

Who has direct control over the the land and or capital. A landlord can impose his will on these people by either violently throwing people himself or highering thugs to do it. His claim to the land is the title granted him by some title granting agency. So the whole thing boils down to whose will gets imposed upon those occupying a space those who occupy it or a third party.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: