Daily Anarchist Forum
June 19, 2021, 07:19:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: If An-Cap is econ. right then why do econ. left memes crop up in An-Cap circles?  (Read 29009 times)
state hater

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2013, 02:40:42 AM »

Actually, it was you who has inferred that I said that one could not leave their property for any amount of time; I actually never said that.  I did say that before modern property laws, people did leave their properties and they even left their horses tied-up outside different establishments and that theft very rarely occurred.

Initially, you were evasive, and left the impression that you are an absolutist.  Only recently did you start to imply that you're okay with leaving one's property.

I have suggested being part of your community, and that will aid in the protection of your property; but I suppose that is difficult for you.

Why? 

Any DRO service -like police- are reactionary; meaning that if your property gets violated, they are not going to be there when it happens.  The DRO would be notified after the fact.

The same goes for your neighbors.

If you believe you have proof who did it, but they refuse to go to an arbiter, what will you and your DRO do; probably attack the suspected individual(s).  If you do not put your case before the people of the area beforehand, then it will just look like you and your DRO attacked somebody for no apparent reason; and I hate to tell you but you would probably be better served by leaving the area.

(1)  Why do you think that neighbors would prevail against the DRO?

(2)  Why do you think that introverted, socially inept people, who have a lesser ability to enlist their neighbors as their land property defense force (whom you have explicitly stated are the only legitimate land property recognition and defense force), should have less of a right to own land property?  Are you bigoted against certain personality types?

How-about you get to know your neighbors; your life may depend on their assistance one day.

As per (2) above, some people may not be able to do this (or not be very skilled with it).  Some people may be able to do this, but do not want to do this, as part of that whole freedom thing.

Of course at the time of assault one wouldn't need an omnipresent force which threatens to fine, cage, or kill everybody who doesn't agree with it, for one to defend oneself; but to distribute 'justice' after the fact you will.

The ability to travel to nearly everywhere in the stateless territory does not constitute omnipresence.  Omnipresence is more along the lines of the state depicted in 1984.

"The time to sit idly by has passed, to remain neutral is to be complicit, just doing your job is not an excuse, and the line in the sand has been drawn between we the people, and the criminals in Washington, DC."  Adam Kokesh
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: