Daily Anarchist Forum
July 17, 2019, 10:04:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty On Tour promoting market-based protection agencies  (Read 6554 times)
randallstevens

FREEDOM!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 07:59:26 AM »

In regards to recording police actions, I think the police are going to start getting a taste of their own medicine as mobile phones and their networks become more powerful. The newer generation phones can record and post videos to YouTube within seconds. The only problem now is that people recording the police are subject to having the phones stolen by them and any incriminating evidence deleted before it can be posted. I'm sure their might be some high speed/low drag phones out there that can record a live feed directly to the internet to prevent any LEOs from doing this, but I'm not aware of any personally. As this new technology becomes prevalent among cell phones (like cameras are now) it should become a powerful new weapon to fight the pigs with.

He doesn't exist, except on paper.
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »

helio: Its a thought I've been working on.

If you decide to start a free county project at some point, let me know what I could do to help! I know there is a website already...so unfortunately the domain name is just rotting with some complete garbage in it. My main fear would be that the FSP has sort of dried up our pool of anarchists motivated enough to relocate themselves.... ):   ....that's one cause of my frustration with the FSP.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
helio

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 02:55:16 PM »

@JustSayNoToStatism

the FSP has sort of dried up our pool of anarchists

Well I guess we'll have to just recruit more then won't we =).
I've been chipping away at my new office mate.  Her husband is military and even worked for a military contractor in D.C!  So if I can rescue her morality then it would be a huge win. 

On the free county idea...
That is really the direction my blog is going to lay out.  The main idea is that we must concetrate our forces geographically.  We must unite the clans!  Think I'll start a thread and see what people think.

"Fire in the head, peace in the heart."  -Samael
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: