Daily Anarchist Forum
November 27, 2021, 11:42:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: psychiatry is a load of crap  (Read 17889 times)
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 03:50:48 PM »

Most people who went through all the trouble to get initials put on top of their name like that are probably egotistical.

Then the question is, were they egotistical before or after they got the initials?

JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »

Most people who went through all the trouble to get initials put on top of their name like that are probably egotistical.

Then the question is, were they egotistical before or after they got the initials?
Some of both, but mostly before.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 07:39:39 PM »

Some of both, but mostly before.

I thought about getting a PhD in Math so that I could look down my nose at people and say It's Doctor!!!!

Then I decided not to waste my money on that bullshit.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: