Daily Anarchist Forum
February 01, 2023, 08:00:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Stefan Molyneux has cancer  (Read 74723 times)
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2013, 05:54:37 PM »

Chiropractics and massage won't cure a cold because again magic isn't real.

I don't want anecdotal evidence I want SCIENTIFIC evidence. And no science is not what the government says it is.

If you're for actual science then we're and have no disagreement start waving magic crystals in the air and I will call it bullshit until I'm blue in the face. 

But I never said anything about "magic" or crystals or chiropractics so I don't understand why you would presume that.  Huh

However, regarding chiropractics curing a cold...   I went to a chiro because my neck had been hurting for a few days and I happen to have a sore throat then too. I didn't go to the chiro because of the sore throat but when I got up a few minutes later after being snapped, crackled and popped the sore throat was gone! True story.

And in further defense of chiropractics, since you brought it up...   I walked around with horrible chronic neck and back pain for years because of all the radical shit I did as a kid which was compounded by the work I was doing. After years of being miserable I finally started going to a chiropractor and about 80% of the pain disappeared immediately after the first session. When I say "immediately" I mean I'll never forget thinking how much better I felt as I was walking back to my car after that session. I went a couple times a week for a few weeks and then once a week for a while (the guy was super cheap too!) and that was 15 years ago and now I only need to go once or twice a year.

I think its magical thinking to believe you'll see real science from "scientists" that derive their income from the state and/or big pharma when the results of their work can be used by the state and/or big pharma for the purposes of making people more dependent.

First Chiropractics and Massage actually DO things to your body I believe that they CAN effect how you feel. But a massage and neck popping isn't going to effect bacteria because they don't have anything to do with bacteria.

It's quite presumptuousness to assume that the whole of formal education is bullshit simply because the State had something to do with it. The State fucks shit up but it doesn't invalidate something simply for having touched it does it? You know what guns don't work because the State uses them!

It's pretty hard to deny something like that but reasoning being applied here leads to that conclusion when applied to physics doesn't it?

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »

What do you call alternative?

Is corporate fascist medicine bullshit because it's fascist? Or does it work and fail on its own merits?

You know what I find highly amusing is that people are living longer than they used to, are more productive than they used to be, and are exposed to more information in a day than their ancestors were in their whole lives. Yet with all of these facts before them people lament technology and long for primitivism.

Is everything Christ or Muhammed said bullshit because it's written in books chalk full of errors? I don't think so, it seems like you'd be saying that it was if use religion as a comparison to fascism.

Does the fact that science doesn't support the idea of the Christian God mean that there is no God?

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »

You've already researched all of alternative medicine and found it all to be bullshit? Wow!

I'm not insulting your intelligence. When it comes to this topic, though, you're very closed minded and you're only looking for alternatives that will support your confirmation bias.

I'm done debating with you. You've got your mind made up. I really don't care what medicine you choose to use. It's your life.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2013, 06:12:59 PM »

Besides all the arguments being made here are beside the point.

The real question isn't is magic real, the question is should people be prevented from believing in/ practising magic? Nope! People can believe and do whatever they want so long as they aren't hurting anyone.

And to clarify alternative medicine is by definition psuedo scientific nonsense or it is magic.

I'm NOT saying that everything in corporate medicine is true right and good. I'm saying that just because it IS corporate medicine doesn't mean it's horse shit. My point is that far too many "alternative" folks are advocating magic.

And no Seth I don't think magic crystals is alternative medicine because of the State. In New Mexico where I live magic crystals are part of the required curriculum at UNM (for Education Majors). Where I live when people advocate for "alternative" medicine they really mean magic.

I have a friend who is a Massage Therapist, she got her education in Boston and she has even pointed out that here people are trained in a shit load of nonsense that wouldn't fly in Boston.

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »

*MASSIVE SIGH*

I am not claiming that I have researched all of the alternative medicines in the world. I already said that I don't have time to reinvent the wheel AND I have already said that I am not claiming that what I'm calling bullshit are your claims to alternative medicines.

I HAVE said that magic is bullshit that's it. I'm not even sure that this is a debate so much as me saying one thing you saying another thing that doesn't even necessarily contradict what I said and then we walk in a circle and call it a debate.

If you have a specific claim you want to bring forward I WILL GLADLY research it when I have the time.

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
magentawave

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2013, 06:28:07 PM »

First Chiropractics and Massage actually DO things to your body I believe that they CAN effect how you feel. But a massage and neck popping isn't going to effect bacteria because they don't have anything to do with bacteria.
Your body and everything in the universe is energy vibrating and when that energy doesn't flow freely then the effect of that blockage is dis-ease. Once you truly get that then its no surprise that articulating vertebrae could make a sore throat disappear.
magentawave

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »

I'm NOT saying that everything in corporate medicine is true right and good. I'm saying that just because it IS corporate medicine doesn't mean it's horse shit. My point is that far too many "alternative" folks are advocating magic.

I don't think all corporate medicine is bullshit. I got a nasty infection twice in my life that I couldn't shake from surfing in polluted water (unbeknownst to me at the time) and all my natural stuff didn't work. I had to resort to anti-biotics and thank gawd for them!
assymcgee

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2013, 08:49:51 PM »

...  Ok 5 points to the guy who called Buzinsky's treatment crap.  You nailed it.

His "anti-neoplastins" are regular chemo meds with saline added to them (which renders them ineffective).  He has no surviving patients, they all die very quickly.  The reason why Bruzinsky wants the FDA to legalize his bs is because what he is doing is CRIMINAL and if charges were appropriately filed he would face a death sentance for medical fraud and malpractice resulting in multiple charges of manslaughter.  There is significant difficulty in building such a case which is why he is being allowed to operate at this time.

Also to those touting alternative medicine please look up where the ideology originates from.  Accupuncture originates from a belief that the number of rivers in China has everything to do with medicine (because in ancient times dissecting a corpse in China was an offense against the state punishable by the 5 pains).

Buzinsky is a scammer Stephan knows it, because he is a scammer too.  They're both old Arayan nation members and you can even find adds for "Burzinsky's miracle cure" in KKK magazines (plus where almost all the inspirations for tech in the Bioshock series came from, Burzinsky himself was the inspiration for the Handymen's background story).  Stephan is a "soft racist" who pitches policies and ideologies that would harm minorities disproportionately (it would still harm a lot of whites too).  He recruits for other white power groups by having them as guests on his show (similar to how RT {and msnbc} lets people like David Duke, Alex Jones, Judge-David-Wynn-Miller and Molyneux on and lets them talk without putting up a solid debate against them, making them look reasonable in the process so that they can recruit).

Really you guys shouldn't eat all the shit people like this spew out with a spoon, a little skepticism goes a long way.  They're just scammers trolling you for your hard earned cash.  I mean Stephan had a normal relationship with his parents, he makes up bs stories like he threw his mom out when he was 14.  I own a pawn shop, I know people who left their homes that young, they ended up sucking D***S to stay alive across the board, so I don't buy that they end up building up software companies.  Which BTW bravo he had an online ACH payment processor service, too bad that even now it's a biz in it's infancy and only Mint and eWise have really lasted any longer than 8 months.  Oh and he spent time in jail for stealing from his own company and employees.

So what of any of that above tells you this is someone with any source of enlightenment as to how the world works.  He's more like a half assed Jim Jones, at least Jim Jones was original and didn't just repurpouse shit from Dan Markel.  But really I do agree with the guy who thinks that Stefan should drink his own Kool-Aide, I think the Burzinsky treatment would be a fitting end for him.
assymcgee

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »

And for those who are going to say Stef isn't a racist, he uses racist words.  Listen to any of his race in the state rambles "moolato", "kike", "brown girls" he uses words that racists use for mixed girls and jews.  Good KKK indication, not to mention he lived within 2 miles of David Duke for 6 years, just saying.

There are real anarcho-capitalists out there but this guy is just a racist scammer just like all the conspiracy theorists.
magentawave

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2013, 09:31:20 PM »

assymcgee - You don't even know how to spell his name. You might want to start taking your meds again...
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2013, 10:40:01 PM »

Good KKK indication, not to mention he lived within 2 miles of David Duke for 6 years, just saying.

This one time I lived next to a meth cook...

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
assymcgee

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2013, 08:15:01 AM »

Lol so why is it all you stefbots are only capable of reciting straw man arguements?  maybe you feel like you've been in a mental fog for a while, maybe since you started watching FDR.  Do you know what brainwashing is?  Maybe you should check out the Rick Ross institute and learn something real instead of Stef's lies about well everything.

Like I said He's not even orginal Stef copied Dan Markel and just put his stuff on the internet, that's the only difference.
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2013, 12:18:47 PM »

Lol so why is it all you stefbots are only capable of reciting straw man arguements?  maybe you feel like you've been in a mental fog for a while, maybe since you started watching FDR.  Do you know what brainwashing is?  Maybe you should check out the Rick Ross institute and learn something real instead of Stef's lies about well everything.

Like I said He's not even orginal Stef copied Dan Markel and just put his stuff on the internet, that's the only difference.

Lol so why is it all you stefbots are only capable of reciting straw man arguements?

I don't like Stef, I know I'm not the only one.

Do you know what brainwashing is?

Anyone who is awake now and went to public school is aware of brainwashing.

Maybe you should check out the Rick Ross institute and learn something real instead of Stef's lies about well everything.

I've heard of one Rick Ross. He's a fat black rapper. You aren't talking about the same guy are you?

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »

Also I'm not sure that you know what a strawman is.

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
assymcgee

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2013, 07:16:38 AM »

The way Stef defines strawman is anyone who questions him.  The same way that Alex Jones defines government agent, duh.

The guy lies about history too anarcho-capitalism was tried multiple times and ended with inter-generational poverty, slavery, the rise of Nazism, the rise of Napoleon.

Stef is a total ass, I hope it spreads to his pancreas.

There is a huge sect of anarchists including Stef that just espouse beliefs from the book "The Protocols of Zion" adapted by the John Birch Society.  The book that all conspiracy theories originate from Russia in the 1890's (really it's a plagerism though of a French book [against Catholics] from the 1860's) saying that the Jews (which make up less than .02% of the world's population) are controlling every aspect of society behind the scenes in order to control the world.  This book and Theosopy is how Guido von List arrived at the theories of Arayanism which he personally taught to Hitler (who also read the book).  The book was one of the prized possessions of most Nazi officers.  The book was actually for sale on Ron Paul's "Campaign for Liberty" site from 2008 to 2012 and has been openly promoted by Alex Jones (who read it as a child).

Anyone copying the type of anarchy that people who read this book recommend are simply setting up despotism not real anarchy.  Seriously fuck Stef.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: