Daily Anarchist Forum
October 26, 2021, 04:46:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something I posted on the Free State Wyoming forum regarding setting up a podcas  (Read 17920 times)
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2012, 09:11:39 PM »

Anarchy4Everyone
You have got to be kidding me!!

I literally thought to myself about 2 months ago that if I ever started a website or blog on the subject, I would call it Anarchy For All.

Symbol would be:

A∀

Probably use a circle A for the first part, and make the ∀ look like the voluntaryist symbol. I claim no copyright or intellectual "dibs" on this idea, so if you want it...

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2012, 09:12:27 PM »

Teen, ignore that last post. My new username is ronpaul8oy 2012. That's a space and then 2012, or just ronpaul8oy. Either or will do. I had to change it because my personal information was showing up with the last account.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2012, 09:23:52 PM »

Ah okay

ErikAnarchy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2012, 10:04:40 PM »

I believe I added everyone who posted their Skype name.
bastiat

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »

Good luck, a while back  I attempted to make my own podcast on economic history but it failed catastrophically in about every way imaginable in terms of production so I am little leery of attempting it again but I would be willing to assist in other ways. (An additional set of eyes on the script seems like my most useful capacity)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2012, 08:49:00 AM »

Good luck, a while back  I attempted to make my own podcast on economic history but it failed catastrophically in about every way imaginable in terms of production so I am little leery of attempting it again but I would be willing to assist in other ways. (An additional set of eyes on the script seems like my most useful capacity)

Okay that'd be great.

I believe I added everyone who posted their Skype name.

And yet you haven't posted your skype id....I looked up the email address you have as part of your profile in the skype directory and found 2. skype id's...so which is your's?

ErikAnarchy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2012, 10:38:32 AM »

I did post my id.

Erik. Has. A. Skype.

That's it. Literally. Just those words separated by a period.

Posted it a page back.
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2013, 12:16:52 PM »

I'm up for helping any way I can. If I had a podcast of like-minded people like ourselves years ago to listen to I would have become an An-Cap way sooner.

http://www.freetalklive.com/

They have been around over 10 years.  They are in podcast and live radio form. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: