Daily Anarchist Forum
May 06, 2021, 10:39:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ITT: Discuss what you have done today to help Voluntaryism/Anarchism  (Read 4382 times)
Tear-Down-the-Wall
Mr. Edgar Friendly

Mother should I trust the government?

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2013, 02:39:46 PM »

As the title says, what have you done today to help support or further the cause of Anarcho-Capitalism/Voluntaryism/Libertarianism/Anarchism?

Example, Seth drives without a driver's license. So today he took away the legitimacy of the state to monitor the roads.

The thing is, you can't use the same thing twice. Where would be the fun in that anyway? If he did that today, he can't say that's what he did from here on out because it has been done already. So tomorrow he could say he used Bitcoins instead of fiat money, debated somebody, took part in a gathering and talked to folks, or whatever else he does. He does a whole lot too.

So, what did you do today?

Today I drove without a seatbelt, ignoring the state's mandatory seatbelt laws. It's my choice, my choice brings no harm to anybody else, and I'm making said choice on my own free will, not the states. I'm making my own decision on the matter.

I know, I'm a real tuff guy badass going all out. It's all I got for today.

What about you guys? Who here did the best today? Can it be topped tomorrow?

And...go!

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill- you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »

It would be difficult to come up with a new thing every day. But maybe we could publish a long list of things a person could do to disobey the state.

I think the greenies did something similar, didn't they? Pretty much create a big list of things to do to save the planet. We could create something similar.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
bsg1206

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »

I carry without a permit.
helio

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 06:23:17 PM »

Worked on a game prototype about free market defense...

"Fire in the head, peace in the heart."  -Samael
mrshl5000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 06:40:27 PM »

Let's see, there's carrying without a permit at times, driving "un-licensed" at times, riding my motorcycle without the proper "license", being an occasional but avid supporter/user of the silk road, not voting ever, trying to spread the word about anarcho-capitalism to anyone who listens to me, and the list goes on quite a bit. I may or may not do any or all of these things listed here. Depends who's reading this... I'm proud of what and who I am, and REFUSE to be a willing participant in the money racket commonly known as the legal system, therefore NOTHING is being "confessed" here. Fuck The fed!
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 08:19:15 PM »

I did some illegal stuff today.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
BobRobertson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 09:25:49 AM »

I have discussed principles on a Democrat web site.
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 12:48:19 AM »

I logged into this forum.... which helps to keep anarchism on my mind (which will hopefully keep me motivated to influence others).

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 12:55:56 AM »

I looked into OPSEC today.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
RJ Miller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »

I have actually started writing on my blog again after a three week hiatus.

Along with that I have continued to download materials related to armoring/gunsmithing, and I have drawn some attention amongst friends and family to the great work being done by Defense Distributed.

stateexempt.com - The book should be done by early 2015

Privatize + Legalize + Decentralize
Tear-Down-the-Wall
Mr. Edgar Friendly

Mother should I trust the government?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 09:16:10 PM »

It wasn't today but with all the Assault Weapons Ban talk I thought I'd add this.

A friend of a friend may or may not have bought an assault rifle that is unregistered that the government has no idea where it is and who owns it.

This same friend of a friend may or may not have purchased large, undisclosed, amounts of ammunition from a location the state doesn't monitor.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill- you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
RJ Miller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 06:05:07 AM »

Told a few people about Defense Distributed, and just about finished a FAQ for critics of the project itself:

http://defcad.org/forum/index.php?topic=265.0

Also taught a friend how to use FreeNet and convinced them to learn about Bitcoin. Also have some posts scheduled for my blog and even came up with a general outline for why conservatives should oppose copyright which I posted on Twitter for future reference when I write a handout about it so we can get more Derek Khanna's in the Republican side of politics:

https://twitter.com/StateExempt/status/295719482897362944

Anything to help crush that college bubble will also mean the left will no longer have a monopoly on the most educated minds in America which will coincide nicely with the fall of social conservatism.

In short, life has been good today.  Cool

stateexempt.com - The book should be done by early 2015

Privatize + Legalize + Decentralize
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: