Daily Anarchist Forum
October 06, 2022, 09:24:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is interesting...  (Read 2561 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »

It seems the Silk Road has a competitor.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/26/4467136/illegal-online-drug-bazaar-begins-massive-advertising-push-atlantis-silk-road

What do you guys think? Genuine or an attempt by the gov't to catch people involved in the trade of "illicit substances." ?

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »

Competitors are bound to happen eventually.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 01:37:31 PM »

Oh I agree. I wasn't saying I was surprised or anything, just... intrigued I guess would the the best word. Although I AM uneasy considering it is quite possible this new site is actually a con set up by the gov't to catch the druggies, albeit a con that would quite possibly fail.

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »

Oh I agree. I wasn't saying I was surprised or anything, just... intrigued I guess would the the best word. Although I AM uneasy considering it is quite possible this new site is actually a con set up by the gov't to catch the druggies, albeit a con that would quite possibly fail.

That's what I love about the free-market. One the one hand you've got a brand name that is trusted, but more expensive. On the other hand you've got a new upstart that is cheaper. You decide which you value more. Higher risk, more savings. Or low risk, higher cost.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: