Daily Anarchist Forum
June 29, 2022, 07:46:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Now Accepting Bitcoins!  (Read 9660 times)
BobRobertson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 10:02:00 AM »

Coins can only be produced by the government (or a mint hired by the government). All other silver/gold products are referred to as rounds or medallions.

Von NotHaus' biggest mistake was to use the word "dollar".

He might also have used the word "coin", I don't specifically recall.
dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »

Aaaand I just bought more. Not with bitcoin though. I think I'm becoming addicted.

http://cur.lv/fgf0 <--- Accepting bitcoins!
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 01:21:38 PM »

Questions:

Are these coins purchased from third parties?

Do you smith/cast any of the coins yourselves?

For the metals that are used in these coins, where is the metal mined from?

1) Yes, we are a dealer.

2) As a dealer we do not produce any of the rounds ourselves. As a side note the word "coin" is monopolized by the government. Coins can only be produced by the government (or a mint hired by the government). All other silver/gold products are referred to as rounds or medallions.

3) In SA, USA, RUS, CAN, CHN, other parts of Africa, North America, and Asia.

Is your supplier friendly to the cause. Of freedom?

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Amagi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 01:56:16 PM »

As with every business we have several thousand suppliers all over the world from the miners, to the refineries, to the mints, to the paper suppliers, etc. Some, such as the AOCS, are.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:02:40 PM by Amagi » Logged

Owner - Amagi Metals. Amagi Metals sells precious metals and advocates for free markets, financial responsibility, and gold as money. Now accepting Bitcoins.
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 04:49:18 PM »

As with every business we have several thousand suppliers all over the world from the miners, to the refineries, to the mints, to the paper suppliers, etc. Some, such as the AOCS, are.

My businesses have only had one or two suppliers. But I'm also not a successful business man so...

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Amagi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »

My businesses have only had one or two suppliers. But I'm also not a successful business man so...

I don't think that's true. I don't know what your businesses are, but I'll give you an example of our business.

Most gold used today is gold that has already been mined over the last 4,000 years of gold mining. There are thousands of companies that recycle and refine gold. There are also thousands of companies that mine precious metals around the world. Then mints buy the refined precious metals and produce coins, rounds, bars, etc. They sell the final product directly to us in bulk or to large dealers, banks, or dealer networks, who then sell to us in bulk. All of these companies are our suppliers.

We also need paper, shipping supplies, printers, computers, phones to communicate with our customers. Hosting company, servers, web developers, and pens (we go through a lot of pens). Fridge/microwave and bottled water for our employees and anyone who comes by. Just to name a few of the things we buy for daily operations. All of these products are purchased from suppliers.

Owner - Amagi Metals. Amagi Metals sells precious metals and advocates for free markets, financial responsibility, and gold as money. Now accepting Bitcoins.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: