Daily Anarchist Forum
October 26, 2021, 02:49:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lew Rockwell Show: Alex Jones  (Read 4101 times)
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2012/10/26/317-gangs-with-flags/

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:19:06 AM »

Alex Jones has a huge audience, and likely has a lot of good points about the government, but I will never be able to take him seriously.  There is too much fear mongering and conspiracy stuff for me to ever care to hear the legitimate stuff.  It is all called into question due to the approach and other content.  He causes people to go into a state of fear and panic and mental breakdowns.  I've seen it a few times on this site alone, and many more on other sites.

I remember the first time I was directed to his site, on the front page was something about lizard humanoids running the world in disguise as heads of state.  I'm sorry to anyone that does believe the conspiracy stuff, but that forces me to ignore the source for all content. 

There are plenty of other content sources to compete for my attention. 

SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 04:28:25 PM »

Lizard people? You're probably referring to an article by David Icke. The articles that are posted to the slide on the front page of his site never list the authors, so it's impossible to know who published what until you click on them.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

I fail to see the relevance of the author of articles he publishes on his front page.  Someone has to be reviewing and approving them, just as Seth does for his front page articles.   

dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 05:38:21 PM »

I agree with Syock. It's still HIS website, he his the one who will take responsibility for the crap being spewed from his site.

http://cur.lv/fgf0 <--- Accepting bitcoins!
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 12:05:17 AM »

I do not believe in conspiracies. It is enough to know that evil men do evil, do not confuse the matter with nonsense.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
macsnafu

Situation Normal--all fouled up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »

I do not believe in conspiracies. It is enough to know that evil men do evil, do not confuse the matter with nonsense.
There may or may not be conspiracies, but what's happening right out in the open, under our very noses, is bad enough for me!

There was no hidden conspiracy or secrets about the bank bailouts, the General Motors takeover, the operation of The Federal Reserve Bank, or the invasion of Iraq, for example.

"I love mankind.  It's people I can't stand!"
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 03:08:30 PM »

There may or may not be conspiracies, but what's happening right out in the open, under our very noses, is bad enough for me!

There was no hidden conspiracy or secrets about the bank bailouts, the General Motors takeover, the operation of The Federal Reserve Bank, or the invasion of Iraq, for example.

Precisely!

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 02:15:44 AM »

I'm sorry to anyone that does believe the conspiracy stuff, but that forces me to ignore the source for all content. 
I agree. But I'm not sorry about it.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 02:57:05 AM »

I'm sorry to anyone that does believe the conspiracy stuff, but that forces me to ignore the source for all content. 
I agree. But I'm not sorry about it.
+1

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: