Daily Anarchist Forum
August 15, 2022, 07:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do on Nov. 6th?  (Read 10830 times)
assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 09:46:24 PM »

I'll be stuck in school listening to bullshit propaganda about voting at school

"owning a fire arm, that's a hanging offense"
"then go hang yourself"
macsnafu

Situation Normal--all fouled up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »

But, but, YOUR vote could make a difference...

Tongue

"I love mankind.  It's people I can't stand!"
victim77

Registered Anarchist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »

Haahha right? I can't go 5 feet without seeing a poster that says "vote!!!". Although I did have some stickers to put on the posters so they said "VOTE-for nobody"
dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »

My girlfriend dragged me to Target tonight and there was a graphic tee that had a police badge shape on it and in the middle it just said "VOTE." Yup.

http://cur.lv/fgf0 <--- Accepting bitcoins!
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »

What's so important about Nov. 6? Is it some one's birthday?

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
BobRobertson

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »

What's so important about Nov. 6? Is it some one's birthday?

Some friends of mine are going to be standing outside in the cold and the dark. I'm going to bring them Pizza. That's all I know.  Grin
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 11:43:44 PM »

Honestly, if you're going to vote tomorrow, vote with your dollars and support Lew's site.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm going to participate in a debate tomorrow night with a friend of mine at the one of sectors of my university. Apparently, students from the young republicans and democrats are being invited to speak, and liberty minded individuals have been asked to join the mix. It's going to be a complete and total slaughter on an intellectual level.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 12:06:18 AM »

Honestly, if you're going to vote tomorrow, vote with your dollars and support Lew's site.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm going to participate in a debate tomorrow night with a friend of mine at the one of sectors of my university. Apparently, students from the young republicans and democrats are being invited to speak, and liberty minded individuals have been asked to join the mix. It's going to be a complete and total slaughter on an intellectual level.

You can't beat faith with reason. The atheists found that out when they debated the creationists :p.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Guardian

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 12:06:43 AM »

A little something I wrote up earlier this afternoon....

Tomorrow is a very important day. Tomorrow is the day that millions of people, thousands of miles apart, partake in a strange, bizarre ritual called voting. Since the advent of human 'civilization' over ten thousand years ago, human society has been divided into two basic groups. Those who have power and those who do not. Long ago, this power was wielded openly by the tyrants. The pharaohs, the Ca
esars, the kings, the clerics. Everyone knew who had the power, yet they did nothing. Even as thousands upon thousands of people were killed and enslaved by governments, they did nothing. Oh sure, occasionally a tyrant would be so incompetent at performing even the most remedial of tasks that the entire populous would have to raise up or else face certain starvation. However, when they would revolt against this tyrant, they would simply replace it with another. And so time went on and the great empires rose and fell, but life abided. A little over two hundred years ago, a small group of individuals revolted against their king and replaced it with a republic, a government of law. However, even this noble idea so too succumbed to the very nature of government. Ever since its inception thousands of years ago, government has only done the one thing that it is capable of doing, which is to force, to coerce people. No matter what its good intentions are, government must cast violence upon the people to carry out its bidding. It must take from one to give to another. It must kill one to bring life to another. It must wreak havoc in one land to bring prosperity in another. Government is a beast that stretches out its reach, and consumes everything and everyone that refuses to bow to its will.

But sir, you may ask, what of our freedoms? We have rights and we get to choose who are leaders are. Our quality of life has improved.

And this is the great tragedy of mankind. For all of its intellect, strength, and endurance, mankind still has the wisdom of a docile lamb. Modern governments allow the populous to have certain freedoms, but only so that the people do not rise up and disrupt the bureaucracy. Your only choices in elections are between individuals who have been financed by the same parasites that feed off of your blood and sweat. For all of our technology, for all of our so called advancements, we as a species are still ignorant. Ignorant of ourselves, our planet, and our universe.
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 08:08:47 AM »

Hey, how did that go?

A little over two hundred years ago, a small group of individuals revolted against their king and replaced it with a republic, a government of law. However, even this noble idea so too succumbed to the very nature of government.

That should be an easy lesson.  The Roman empire was founded as a republic.  The Greeks had democracy.  These were not new concepts.  We know what happened to them. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:18:19 AM by Syock » Logged

SinCityVoluntaryist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 01:57:10 PM »

^It's going on tonight. My mom picked out a very nice suit for me. Roll Eyes Grin

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

SinCityVoluntaryist

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 01:57:28 PM »

Oh, I meant to post this:
http://www.infowars.com/reports-of-voting-machine-problems-vote-flipping-begin-to-pour-in/

Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »

People have been leaving the lines around here.  They seem to only be allowing 2 people to vote at a time, while there are about 10 machines. 

JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 01:59:47 AM »

You can't beat faith with reason.
Yeah...My forehead has left blood marks on a few proverbial walls.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: