Daily Anarchist Forum
October 21, 2019, 06:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TSL 4  (Read 2294 times)
MAM
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:06 PM »

I don't know if you guys are aware or if you care, but I'm still gonna tell you about TSL 4! TSL 4 is a StarCraft 2 mega tournament with thousands of dollars on the line. Over the course of the year up wards of 20 qualifying tournaments are held the winners get spots in the TSL. TSL takes place from this weekend till September if you like eSports and strategy check it out. I think it's pretty cool.

rudolph

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »

I don't know if you guys are aware or if you care, but I'm still gonna tell you about TSL 4! TSL 4 is a StarCraft 2 mega tournament with thousands of dollars on the line. Over the course of the year up wards of 20 qualifying tournaments are held the winners get spots in the TSL. TSL takes place from this weekend till September if you like eSports and strategy check it out. I think it's pretty cool.

What's the point? Some Korean guy will win anyway. lol
MAM
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 04:57:33 PM »

What's the point? Some Korean guy will win anyway. lol
LOL!
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »

Yeah, starcraft is all about clicks per second. 

MAM
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »

Yeah, starcraft is all about clicks per second. 

It's not really about apm. There is a lot of strategy involved with it. There are some players with slow comparative apm that have done well in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: