Daily Anarchist Forum
September 23, 2021, 12:05:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: life in a post revolutionary anarcho communist society  (Read 11333 times)
assasin7

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:10:55 PM »

http://libcom.org/files/Class%20War%20Comix%20-%20Clifford%20Harper.pdf

"owning a fire arm, that's a hanging offense"
"then go hang yourself"
Hanzo

Deprived Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 04:06:23 PM »

And it will only take the violent deaths of millions of people to achieve this paradise. Communism historically works. There are no shortages. Cooperatives don't exist because of the capitalist system. Kill capitalism or it will kill you. yadayada...

What if it was a gift?
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »

God, enough with the communist shit. It's really getting on my last nerve, and I'm pretty zen like guys with other people.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
Hanzo

Deprived Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 04:32:25 PM »

God, enough with the communist shit. It's really getting on my last nerve, and I'm pretty zen like guys with other people.
Communism works both in theory and practice. Just read libcom, they know all.

What if it was a gift?
assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 06:14:53 PM »

And it will only take the violent deaths of millions of people to achieve this paradise. Communism historically works. There are no shortages. Cooperatives don't exist because of the capitalist system. Kill capitalism or it will kill you. yadayada...

Yea, and I'll be eating bacon:

"then go hang yourself"
Kinglord of Castle Manufactoria

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 07:26:39 PM »

"Mediocrity the Comic" over here.
assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 07:47:17 PM »

Those are types that will die: cops, soldiers, corporatists, fascists and politicians

"then go hang yourself"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:30 AM »

Those are types that will die: cops, soldiers, corporatists, fascists and politicians

You think those are the only ones that will die?  You consider those acceptable losses?

Edit:  I just started looking at the pdf and already see a problem.  The naked guy is suppose to be in Britian, and says it is another perfect sunny day.  I must already question this entire comic for such an oversight.   Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:20:33 AM by Syock » Logged

assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 10:27:59 AM »

I won't bother people if they don't bother me. People whos job it is to kill and destroy, yes of course

Hey, most depictions of commie land are rainy, its symbolism

"then go hang yourself"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 11:08:56 AM »

I won't bother people if they don't bother me. People whos job it is to kill and destroy, yes of course

Actually I believe you will.  What if your commune decides that my home or company belongs to you?  We will have problems very quickly.  As at that point I would see your group as the ones coming to me to kill and destroy.  

assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 11:05:02 PM »

Actually I believe you will.  What if your commune decides that my home or company belongs to you?  We will have problems very quickly.  As at that point I would see your group as the ones coming to me to kill and destroy.  
It would run on consensus democracy, so you would have to agree to it and personal property is considered sacred

"then go hang yourself"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 11:22:20 PM »

How do you settle this seemingly peaceful organization, which you could do right now, and the one where you would be killing people that disagreed with you?

Unfortunately I have only been back to this site for a few hours.  I haven't had time to look through and remember how you view things to give a more specific question. 

assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 09:31:10 AM »

How do you settle this seemingly peaceful organization, which you could do right now, and the one where you would be killing people that disagreed with you?

Unfortunately I have only been back to this site for a few hours.  I haven't had time to look through and remember how you view things to give a more specific question. 

I don't understand the question and I will be gone after today for a week, so please remind me to answer then.

"then go hang yourself"
Aegidius
Abuser of italics and semicolons

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 10:50:30 AM »

Killing people that disagree with you is the fastest way to achieve consensus, I guess.

"I need not say how eager we are to trade with you and your kind!  Now, how can I be of service to you?"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 11:40:57 AM »

Killing people that disagree with you is the fastest way to achieve consensus, I guess.

Haha, indeed, it would be.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: