Daily Anarchist Forum
September 22, 2019, 07:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Videogamers of DA  (Read 7102 times)
assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 07:02:59 AM »

^I want to play that

"owning a fire arm, that's a hanging offense"
"then go hang yourself"
braindead0
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »

Off topic, Dwarf Fortress isn't a video game ;-)..

Should start a new thread for Text, MUD, Retro gaming maybe ..  I'm often tempted to replay the entire Zork series.. ;-)
Kinglord of Castle Manufactoria

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »

Off topic, Dwarf Fortress isn't a video game ;-)..

Dwarf Fortress is slow suicide.

I'm regularly on BF3, occasionally on D3 and have just started playing through the new Penny Arcade game "On the rain slick precipice of darkness" episode 3.
Gonna play through me3 again with the new ending DLC, see how that works out.

Used to run scams/grief in eve, which, I highly recommend. Hilarious amounts of fun destroying 3-4 years of someone else's work(huge ships, player run stations, etc), starting wars, using mild market know-how to basically tip the scales of ongoing battles(why yes, we will be buying all the ammo in your allied stations, etc)
Player run economy, players create almost everything, etc etc.
MAM
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 06:47:37 PM »

How do you feel about the ME3 ending, Ninja? It amazes me that people are still ranting and raving about it.
Idea was cool, but it was rushed. Every other mission tied in the 3 games very well. Just consider the krogan mission. There were so many variables on how it played out, and ended in a unique way for everyone

A team of like 9 writers wrote and reviewed the rest of the game. But the end was written by hack walters and casey hudson. And not reviewed. So yeah. And that kid at the end should have been more like vigil in the first game. He's a space brat.

Like I said, the extended cut was good, but there is no excuse for making the epilouge showing the galaxy a still picture.

***SPOILERS*****

I chose control. I don't see why everyone hates on it. I basically became King of the Universe, get to live forever, and no one dies. And I spent all that time saving the geth.

I really think it would have been awesome to have continued the game after the end, and see what happened. Sort of like Mass effect 2.

I use Linux so I can't play ME yet but I was looking into it and the only thing I don't like about that ending is the end of diversity of species if I understood what happens right.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: