Daily Anarchist Forum
September 22, 2019, 07:40:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Porcfest  (Read 3450 times)
helio

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:35:19 PM »

Who here is going to Porcfest?  Im going saturday.  If you are going hit me up and lets meet.  Might be beer involved if it is served!  I plan on being at the BBQ with Molyneaux.

"Fire in the head, peace in the heart."  -Samael
dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:51:21 PM »

I would love to, especially to meet up with some DA members, but just don't have the gas money right now. Next year, hopefully!

http://cur.lv/fgf0 <--- Accepting bitcoins!
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 07:56:03 PM »

I don't have the time to go at the moment.  :'(I would love to go one day, but, again, simply don't have the money or the time.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 11:16:06 PM »

I should be there. I went today. Things are still getting off the ground. I played some poker. Got hosed on the river. Half my week's spending cash gone. Good times.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 07:45:27 AM »

Half my week's spending cash gone.

That's exactly why I don't want to go! Tongue Anyone accepting bitcoin there?

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »

Half my week's spending cash gone.
Anyone accepting bitcoin there?

Lots!  Smiley

David Giessel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 08:48:29 PM »

Damn it, for some reason I thought this was next weekend. If I arrive in Manchester at 11 AM Friday morning and leave from the same at 7AM Sunday morning can anyone give me a ride? Can rent a car otherwise, only a 2 hour drive. Probably just do that... Guess I'll ask for Friday off when I go in to work tomorrow!

"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and thousands around you will be saved." -Seraphim of Sarov

"There is no ideology. There is no guru. There is only us, and this, and the silence." -Mark Manson
dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 09:00:35 PM »

Does anyone know of any other libertarian/ancap get together's happening in NH in the next couple months? I can't make it to Porcfest, but I'd love to meet either some DA members or other like minded ladies and gents.

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 09:19:36 PM »

Porcfest is June 18-24.

Getting here Friday only to leave Sunday morning is a lot of travel for a lousy day. If you could arrive up north Thursday night, and fly out Sunday night then you'd get Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday to hang out. Again you're most welcome to crash at my place. It's ~30 minutes to Porcfest.

helio

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »

I could pick you up sat morning.  Im just going to spend the day and come back sat night.  Ill be driving through manch. 

"Fire in the head, peace in the heart."  -Samael
David Giessel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 08:33:54 PM »

Going to a 24 hour mountain bike race in Toronto instead. Was only ever planning on coming Fri/Sat and leaving Sunday as I'd prefer to spend a little quality time with awesome people who have something to teach me like Seth, Helio, and Jeff Berwick and have a little bit of time to meet new people ... than spend a whole week agreeing with people who I can't learn that much from.

I will come 'shireside soon enough now that I am in the area-ish.

"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and thousands around you will be saved." -Seraphim of Sarov

"There is no ideology. There is no guru. There is only us, and this, and the silence." -Mark Manson
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »

Going to a 24 hour mountain bike race in Toronto instead. Was only ever planning on coming Fri/Sat and leaving Sunday as I'd prefer to spend a little quality time with awesome people who have something to teach me like Seth, Helio, and Jeff Berwick and have a little bit of time to meet new people ... than spend a whole week agreeing with people who I can't learn that much from.

I will come 'shireside soon enough now that I am in the area-ish.

Sounds good! Jeff's leaving Saturday morning anyways.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: