Daily Anarchist Forum
October 16, 2019, 05:32:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term solutions to acheiving freedom in ones own life  (Read 2830 times)
acft

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2012, 09:23:30 PM »

Hello everyone. I am curious about what people think the best strategy to achieving a anarchist society is. Please read the following post:
http://www.ancapfreethinker.info/?p=88
 Does anyone know of any enclaves in the US?
Does anyone else agree with this methodology?
What are other ways of getting the state off your back and living life more freely?
Thank you.
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 10:28:32 PM »

Hello everyone. I am curious about what people think the best strategy to achieving a anarchist society is. Please read the following post:
http://www.ancapfreethinker.info/?p=88
 Does anyone know of any enclaves in the US?
Does anyone else agree with this methodology?
What are other ways of getting the state off your back and living life more freely?
Thank you.
I'll beat Seth to the punch and ask you to research the liberty movement in NH. I don't live there, but a handful of people on this forum do. It sounds like there are a lot of anarchists there.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
acft

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:45:39 PM »

[/quote]I'll beat Seth to the punch and ask you to research the liberty movement in NH. I don't live there, but a handful of people on this forum do. It sounds like there are a lot of anarchists there.
[/quote]

Thank you for your response. I did indeed gotoa porvfest and I liked the atmosphere. I am curious, however, whether or not 'freekeene' is different or a part of 'the freestate project'
Josh D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »

I ignore laws I don't like.  Usually Traffic regulations.  Stuff like no right turn on red mostly.  This may seem like a tiny thing, but it is a big deal for me!

Transactions in cash. 

When I owned my own store, I would offer a discount for cash. 

JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »

I'll beat Seth to the punch and ask you to research the liberty movement in NH. I don't live there, but a handful of people on this forum do. It sounds like there are a lot of anarchists there.
[/quote]

Thank you for your response. I did indeed gotoa porvfest and I liked the atmosphere. I am curious, however, whether or not 'freekeene' is different or a part of 'the freestate project'
[/quote]Within the "Free State" different areas try to compete and make themselves more attractive destinations for new porcupines. Free Keene tries to get people to Keene specifically, Free Grafton to Grafton and so forth. I would bet most of those people also signed up on the FSP list.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 11:15:22 AM »

Free Keene is actually run by one of the hosts on Free Talk Live.  A FSP member from Florida. 

The FSP is completely self contained.  They don't endorse or suggest anything to anyone except to move to that state.  Everything else you come across, including Porcfest, is independent from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: