Daily Anarchist Forum
October 16, 2019, 06:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bilderburgs  (Read 5168 times)
Kinglord of Castle Manufactoria

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »

They are clearly reptilian hybrids.
 Roll Eyes

Seriously though, these people are like any other secret society. They're a massive circle jerk, IMO.
"Ungh, we're so fuckin' mysterious. I'm gonna buy a country. Slap me in the face while I finance a war." etc
Josh D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 08:06:07 PM »

Can they install a world government? No, because if it was feasible it would have been done.

Oh my goodness, that's one of the same arguments Centinel was using in his anarchism can never work thread! 
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 12:40:14 AM »

Can they install a world government? No, because if it was feasible it would have been done.

Oh my goodness, that's one of the same arguments Centinel was using in his anarchism can never work thread! 
Good call. Let me clarify: I don't mean to say that observing whether something happened says whether it's possible in a general sense. In my head (apparently not on the thread) I was combining a couple of premises before I drew the conclusion: (1) The combined power of the people in the group is enough to get it done. (2) They want to make it happen. If you assume both are correct, then in this particular instance you can infer that it should have happened by now. Admittedly not the strongest premises, but I think it holds up alright.

Even with my so-called clarification, it's very possible I'm making an inexcusable logical error. If so, I will subject myself to a beating and send myself to the DA community voluntary stocks.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: