Daily Anarchist Forum
August 16, 2022, 03:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call flood to help a 17-year old who has been fined for truancy  (Read 3384 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »

EASE SHARE AND PARTICIPATE

Judge Moriarty put 17 year old Diane Tran in jail for one night and charged her $100 for missing too many days in government indoctrination camp due to her working 2 jobs and maintaining honor roll status after her parents divorced and split leaving her to help care for her brother & sister.

Here are the numbers to his offices: (936) 539-7801 and (936) 788-8374

Here is the article and video of the incident: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150123/Exhausted-honour-student-shown-mercy-jailed-truancy--Works-jobs-support-family.html

Please read and watch the video, the judge is a total scumbag. Please call and let him know he is WRONG!

Call Flood on Judge Lanny Moriarty

Anonymous Infowarrior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 03:59:46 PM »

EASE SHARE AND PARTICIPATE

Judge Moriarty put 17 year old Diane Tran in jail for one night and charged her $100 for missing too many days in government indoctrination camp due to her working 2 jobs and maintaining honor roll status after her parents divorced and split leaving her to help care for her brother & sister.

Here are the numbers to his offices: (936) 539-7801 and (936) 788-8374

Here is the article and video of the incident: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150123/Exhausted-honour-student-shown-mercy-jailed-truancy--Works-jobs-support-family.html

Please read and watch the video, the judge is a total scumbag. Please call and let him know he is WRONG!

Call Flood on Judge Lanny Moriarty

I've had a nasty day to be honest with you, but seeing this thread really cheered me up. I think a nice Anonymous (the hacker group) action against this judge, along with some prank calls (not just regular calls) would be hilarious. Do you happen to know this judges email address? Flooding his email account would be cool too.
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 10:17:16 PM »

Well I"m glad this cheered you up! And I tried to find the Dishonorable Judge's email address to no avail. Tongue

randallstevens

FREEDOM!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 08:36:50 PM »

UPDATE, May 31, 2012: At the request of the Montgomery County District Attorney, Judge Moriarity signed an order on May 30 that dismisses the contempt of court charges against Tran, the Houston Chronicle reported. Once Tran completes the paperwork, her conviction for truancy will be expunged from her record, Fox News reported.

In the days since her story became known, the public has donated thousands of dollars to Tran, according to Fox News. One group alone, the Louisiana Children's Education Alliance, has collected more than $90,000 for the hardworking high-schooler.

He doesn't exist, except on paper.
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 09:45:48 PM »

That's awesome!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: