Daily Anarchist Forum
February 08, 2023, 08:43:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Comdrades  (Read 1865 times)
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:55:40 PM »

So, I was watching RT today as I ate lunch and they did a piece on the different Russian oppositions groups and their different flags.

First, they show a red flag with a white star in the middle and talked about them. Leftists.

Then they showed the black and red flag and talked about the traditional anarchists.

Then... they showed the black and yellow flag. I was in such shock I didn't totally catch what was said but I think it went something like "they are non-traditional anarchists that do not associate with leftists."

It was pretty awesome. It leads me to think that either RT has an anarcho-capitalist bent and wants to showcase the AnCaps even though our numbers are very small, or there is a sizable contingency of AnCaps in Russia, so much so that they earn media air-time.

I've been looking for the video all over but couldn't find it. Perhaps you have better skills at digging these things up than me.

The show was called The Weekly and I saw it today, a Sunday. It may get shown on Saturdays and was just a repeat, but I don't know. Anyways, if you can find The Weekly episodes on line I would definitely like to watch this weekend's again and put it up here.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: