Daily Anarchist Forum
December 07, 2019, 03:28:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Jones Plantation  (Read 3537 times)
Batchain

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:49:36 PM »

Hey everybody, I'm really excited about this new Larken Rose video that just came out, I was honored to have the opportunity to illustrate it and I think it came out really cool!  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk</a>
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 05:57:17 PM by Seth King » Logged
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 06:13:01 PM »

Wow!! That was awesome!

I think that Larken made a smart move my getting you to do the illustration, and somebody else to do the narration. Larken does a good job with the content, using keywords that are popular and evoke emotion and show how ridiculous certain concepts are.

I hope there will be more like this.

On a slightly sad note, I would have paid you Bitcoins if you would have published this on the front page instead of in the forum. Too late now, but hopefully next time!

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »

An inspiring yet depressing video. Great illustrations!

http://cur.lv/fgf0 <--- Accepting bitcoins!
Batchain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 06:22:54 PM »

Wow!! That was awesome!

I think that Larken made a smart move my getting you to do the illustration, and somebody else to do the narration. Larken does a good job with the content, using keywords that are popular and evoke emotion and show how ridiculous certain concepts are.

I hope there will be more like this.

On a slightly sad note, I would have paid you Bitcoins if you would have published this on the front page instead of in the forum. Too late now, but hopefully next time!

I'll keep that in mind for next time.   I've offered my services to do more like this in the future, so there is certainly a possibility of more!
Euler
Anarchist Mathematician

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 07:57:02 PM »

I've never heard of Larken before watching this. Great job with the illustrations. Video came off very well.

"When one man says, 'No I won't,' Rome beings to fear."
braindead0
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 08:01:26 PM »

I've never heard of Larken before watching this. Great job with the illustrations. Video came off very well.
Holy crap!! Figured everyone of this mind would have heard of Larken.... 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: