Daily Anarchist Forum
February 04, 2023, 08:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lew Rockwell with Patricia Finn on the Vaccine Conspiracy  (Read 9254 times)
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2012, 04:38:20 PM »

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2012/04/17/271-the-vaccination-conspiracy/

Great article by Lew on the Empire's demands to unveil the identities on parents who do not want their kids injected with mercury, and how more people are showing dissent against the medical establishment.

What are your opinions of vaccinations? I learned that they were bullshit after the H1N1 bullshit that occurred in 2009.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
MAM
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »

Vaccines aren't bullshit. This conspiracy is utter nonsense. If you think vaccines are bullshit maybe you haven't heard of polio, or small pox for that matter. Both of these illnesses has been greatly reduced because of vaccination. There is more but I need to locate more sources before I continue.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:09:13 PM by MAM » Logged
ff42

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 09:08:32 AM »

One of the problems I have with the whole vaccination situation is one of definition.  There are at least 3 'classes' where the term vaccination is used:  1) Classical (polio, etc), 2) Flu, and 3) Cancer (cervical?).   Classical vaccinations have, of course, the longest period of study.  The other two are fairly recent and I believe are marketing terms pushed on us by gov/pharm.  These, as far as I can tell, don't have long term studies.

So I beg of people please be specific when you make pro/con statements concerning vaccination.  Just because a company/government has labeled something 'vaccination' doesn't necessarily make it good (or bad).
SinCityVoluntaryist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 12:19:47 PM »

I don't tell people whether they should or shouldn't take a vaccine. I leave the choice entirely up to them. I'm also not in the business of trying to persuade people here not to take vaccines. Just wanted to clear that up. 

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Aegidius
Abuser of italics and semicolons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »

Government coerced vaccines are, like all government coercion, evil.  This is all the more tragic because vaccination in itself is a great thing, and it's given a bad name.  It's kind of like the relationship between seat-belts and seat-belt laws.

"I need not say how eager we are to trade with you and your kind!  Now, how can I be of service to you?"
Mark Stoval

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 05:47:45 AM »

Vaccines aren't bullshit. This conspiracy is utter nonsense. If you think vaccines are bullshit maybe you haven't heard of polio, or small pox for that matter. Both of these illnesses has been greatly reduced because of vaccination. There is more but I need to locate more sources before I continue.

You mean like this?

VACCINE EFFICACY
Vaccines are not very effective in preventing the disease that they are supposed to protect against. There are many, many medical studies documenting outbreaks of disease in highly vaccinated populations; some outbreaks have occurred in 100 vaccinated communities. In New Zealand in 1999 68 of the notified cases of whooping cough were fully vaccinated.35 In the 1984-85 New Zealand measles epidemic in children over 15 months old (the age for vaccination) 40 of the cases of measles occurred in vaccinated children.36 In the US there are frequent measles outbreaks in 98 to 100 percent vaccinated communities.37'38

Outbreaks of mumps,39 rubella40 and polio41 have also occurred in highly vaccinated populations. Numerous studies have found that immunity to hepatitis B lasts only five to ten years after vaccination. One study found that only 50 of vaccinated people had any immunity after four years42 and in another 61 of teenagers had no immunity only 14 years after vaccination.43

One large World Health Organisation trial involving 260,000 people, that was done on the BCG vaccine for tuberculosis, found more cases of TB in the vaccinated group than the unvaccinated and concluded that there was no evidence of a protective effect from tne^vaccine.44

------------
Even worse is that most of the large "victories" of vaccination occurred in countries where the majority of the decline in the disease happened **before** the introduction of the vaccine. Why? It was the introduction of clean water and proper sewer systems in those large, dirty cities.

So, ya, go get your information and links to propaganda put out by the government and the people who make a huge profit off of the vaccines. But while you are at it, find me double blind studies proving they work and some theory that says giving the dirty shit to newborn babies that don't have a developed immune system yet is safe.

Waiting over here!

Edit to add a couple of sites I read years ago:
=============================
A few sites to read:

Vaccines Did Not Save Us 2 Centuries of Official Statistics

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/

Evidence-based vaccinations: A scientific look at the missing science behind flu season vaccines

http://www.naturalnews.com/029641_vaccines_junk_science.html

Or this one:
http://www.vaccinetruth.org/vaccines_don%27t_work.htm

Have fun.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:57:44 AM by Mark Stoval » Logged
Mark Stoval

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 03:57:20 PM »

This just in from Natural News:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035715_vaccines_history_fraud.html

"Vaccines have been based on medical fraud for over a hundred years"

(NaturalNews) The concept of vaccinating to immunize began in 1796, when British apothecary (pharmacist) Edward Jenner inserted cowpox pus under the skin of an eight year old boy. Jenner based his experiment on an unsubstantiated rumor that anyone who had experienced cowpox would be immune to smallpox.

Over the next couple of years, Jenner vaccinated others with cowpox to immunize them against smallpox. Without any actual proof of efficacy and safety, Jenner impressed King George III enough with a bogus immunization guarantee that he was awarded the equivalent of today's $500,000.

Thus, Jenner was the first medical professional to administer diseased matter as medication to a healthy person and receive a substantial financial award. He was also the first to constantly denounce vaccination detractors successfully. He was protecting both his ego and large public purse.

Many health professionals throughout the 19th Century knew that there had been several cases of smallpox among those with cowpox histories. Jenner's premise was flawed.

This was actually the beginning of a tradition that is carried on by today's vaccinators. Come up with a bogus solution to prevent a disease, make a bundle of cash, and shut down reasonable arguments from those who know immunization by vaccination doesn't work safely or effectively.

England's incidents of smallpox after vaccination rose steadily from five percent in the beginning to 95% by 1895. There was even a serious epidemic around 1872, one year after smallpox vaccinations were decreed mandatory in the UK. The mortality rate among smallpox victims also shot up five fold around that time.

Despite intelligent protests with obvious facts and figures disproving efficacy, and proving harm from toxic materials and viruses contained in vaccines that endanger natural immunity, the inoculation for immunization premise has been maintained.

... more at link ...
Euler
Anarchist Mathematician

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »

I'm against forced vaccination, and I believe in alternatives to it in some situations. However, I've never once seen an scientific study not riddled by methodological and statistically flaws that showed anything linking vaccinations to autism or widespread ineptitude.

"When one man says, 'No I won't,' Rome beings to fear."
Mark Stoval

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 05:02:33 AM »

I'm against forced vaccination, and I believe in alternatives to it in some situations. However, I've never once seen an scientific study not riddled by methodological and statistically flaws that showed anything linking vaccinations to autism or widespread ineptitude.

I have never seen a gold standard study that was methodologically correct and statistically correct that even looked at the safety and effectiveness of vaccines. We don't do large scale clinical tests because we know that vaccines are not effective. We have Big Medicine avoiding getting funding for trials. Imagine that!
Euler
Anarchist Mathematician

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 08:43:42 AM »

^That's a great hypothesis and all, but there seems to be this tacit assumption that because big medicine has the resources to block counter-experiments from being conducted that it means they are blocking trials and that those trials would show unknown dangers and ineffectiveness of vaccines.

I'm not ruling that out as a possibility, but I'm not going to accept it either. I merely take the position that more research should be done. Until then, I'm comfortable getting some vaccines based on existing evidence.

A lack of studies supporting the gold standard does not have any bearing on this topic really. It's a different field with a different set of standards. There's also substantially less evidence in favor of the status quo position.

Mark Stoval

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 04:52:57 AM »

... I'm not ruling that out as a possibility, but I'm not going to accept it either. I merely take the position that more research should be done. Until then, I'm comfortable getting some vaccines based on existing evidence.

A lack of studies supporting the gold standard does not have any bearing on this topic really. It's a different field with a different set of standards. There's also substantially less evidence in favor of the status quo position.

Hey, I don't mind if you harm yourself with vaccines, or with cocaine for that matter, but the State demands that children be given multiply vaccines. This is not a free-will issue as long as the armed might of the USA forces children to ruin their health with this poison.

Euler
Anarchist Mathematician

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »

I made it quite clear that I do not support mandatory vaccinations.

Euler
Anarchist Mathematician

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 02:03:25 PM »

Here's something you'll probably find interesting and that I will agree with.

http://vactruth.com/2012/04/29/monkeys-get-autism/

SinCityVoluntaryist

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 05:43:46 PM »

I was just about to post that. Very interesting study. There was another one over at lewrockwell.com that found a correlation between vaccine usage and brain swelling. I'll see if I can locate it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: