Daily Anarchist Forum
April 19, 2014, 04:26:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trayvon Martin  (Read 714 times)
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »

I'll admit that I have a guilty pleasure. I like having CNN on in the background on one of my browser tabs. But for the love of GOD, they run this Trayvon Martin shit in the GROUND. It's going to be like Casey Anthony all over again! And the trial hasn't even started yet. Every day, all day George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin for the next 6 months, EASY. It's so disgusting!

I wish there were something similar to CNN in video and editing quality, but way better in content quality that I could have on in the background. Some sort of Anarchist News Network would be nice.

Alright, that's it. Who wants to start ANN, the Anarchist News Network with me? Let's get this going. If we can get our quality as good as Democracy Now I'll be happy. But I'd like a lot better.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »

Never mind. I found a link to RT America Live.

http://blog.livenewschat.tv/rt-america-chat/

Sure enough, the first time I click on it to check it out they've got Lew Rockwell on there being interviewed. Yeah, I think I'll stay with RT America.

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:55:55 PM »

And then two minutes later during a different discussion they show a clip of Ron Paul. Ha!

dpalme
Solder Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:48:05 PM »

I'm sick of hearing about this Trayvon Martin case. Too many people forming their own hate-filled conspiracy theories on both sides of the argument, and neither of them are waiting for the facts to come out.

http://cur.lv/fgf0 <--- Accepting bitcoins!
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 09:36:57 PM »

I am sick of hearing about this shit as well. In fact, add this to another reason of why I no longer watch the corporate controlled media.

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:24 PM »

As Seth said, it's just like Casey Anthony. People want blood. Forget the facts.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
braindead0
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »

As Seth said, it's just like Casey Anthony. People want blood. Forget the facts.
The media made a fortune in ad revenue off Casey Anthony.. they're simply doing the same here..

I saw a news report this morning where they asked people on the street for their opinions.  They said most wouldn't talk to them, those that did where amazingly rational about it. I was very pleasantly surprised, maybe the guy will have a chance at a fair trial.

Of course his life is ruined anyway.. unless he can parlay this somehow... movie rights?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 03:17:39 PM by braindead0 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: