Daily Anarchist Forum
August 15, 2022, 08:21:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P lending  (Read 2338 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2012, 04:24:47 PM »

http://www.caseyresearch.com/cdd/earn-10-yield-without-buying-single-stock-thanks-technology?active-tab=archives

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »

Somebody had linked to these sorts of things a while back in the forum. I'm considering using it to pay off my credit cards quickly, and pay less in interest. I'll be sure to share my experience with everyone if I do.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »

Upon further investigation, this isn't quite what I remember.

There was something, can't remember what it was called, that allowed anybody to borrow money. These sites get your credit rating and either approval, or disapprove, you from borrowing money. It's not really p2p in my opinion.

The site I'm thinking of allowed people to create profiles and put up little tiny ads for how much they needed and why. They could give their income and blah blah blah. Then, investors gave loans directly without any third party filtering things. Wish I could remember what it was called.

Anywho, this is just the beginning. There suspect there will be new software out in the not-too-distant future that does things a lot more efficiently. Think Bitcoin + Tribler, plus Ripple, plus public key authenticity credit ratings.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: