Daily Anarchist Forum
August 15, 2022, 08:56:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Detroit Citizens organizing into private police forces  (Read 3407 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »

http://www.republicmagazine.com/news/they-dont-dial-911-detroit-residents-privatize-law-enforcement.html

randallstevens

FREEDOM!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 11:18:54 AM »

What cracks me up about the story is that people are applying for licenses to purchase and/or carry firearms, as if the piece of paper is some sort of protection from the government turds. I carry a weapon at all times (except at my job where my employer forbids it) and I sure as hell don't ask permission of anyone. If the police or any other bureaucrat wants to lock you up, they will simply invent a reason anyways so why bother with the license?

He doesn't exist, except on paper.
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 02:44:14 PM »

What cracks me up about the story is that people are applying for licenses to purchase and/or carry firearms, as if the piece of paper is some sort of protection from the government turds. I carry a weapon at all times (except at my job where my employer forbids it) and I sure as hell don't ask permission of anyone. If the police or any other bureaucrat wants to lock you up, they will simply invent a reason anyways so why bother with the license?

Agreed. If an officer wants to put you away, he will. Forget begging for permission.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »

True but you have to remember most of these people aren't anarchists, or even minarchist libertarians...thus for them it's natural to get a license to purchase and/or carry a gun. My point in posting this was to show that some people at least are realizing you can't rely on the gov't to protect you, and you can only rely on yourself and possibly like-minded neighbors. As for why bother with a license....I have shitty lucky when it comes to the law, I just KNOW that I'd get caught and locked in a rape-cage for a while...not something I want to happen.

ErikAnarchy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 09:09:55 PM »

We should re name all prisons "Rape Cages". Crime would go down so quick it would be unreal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: