Daily Anarchist Forum
August 15, 2022, 08:06:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Catholic opposition to ObamaCare and taxpayer-funded abortion  (Read 2626 times)
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2012, 09:22:47 PM »

Hello all. Regardless of whether you personally believe abortion is immoral or not, I thought you all might be interested in this article I came across about the Catholic Church's opposition to the Obama administration forcing Catholic hospitals and medical practices to perform abortions on demand

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/we-will-not-comply-catholic-leaders-distribute-letter-slamming-obama-admin-contraceptive-mandate/

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 09:51:41 PM »

I'm not really interested in reading the article, but hopefully this will encourage the Catholics to disobey.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »

Well to each their own. And I hope so too. I posted the article on facebook along with these two quotes: “An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so. Now the law of nonviolence says that violence should be resisted not by counter-violence but by nonviolence. This I do by breaking the law and by peacefully submitting to arrest and imprisonment.” Mahatma Gandhi

as well as:

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and excusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may. ~Mark Twain

bastiat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 11:52:49 PM »

As a Protestant I am seeing a growing pan religious opposition to government secularism. While it is not perfect it certainly is more defensive and thus libertarian than what the religious right stood for in the past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: