Daily Anarchist Forum
October 21, 2019, 06:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your MBTI personality type?
ENFJ - 0 (0%)
ENFP - 0 (0%)
ENTJ - 2 (6.9%)
ENTP - 1 (3.4%)
ESFJ - 0 (0%)
ESFP - 0 (0%)
ESTJ - 0 (0%)
ESTP - 0 (0%)
INFJ - 1 (3.4%)
INFP - 0 (0%)
INTJ - 16 (55.2%)
INTP - 6 (20.7%)
ISFJ - 1 (3.4%)
ISFP - 0 (0%)
ISTJ - 1 (3.4%)
ISTP - 1 (3.4%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your MBTI personality type?  (Read 35502 times)
Coltan L.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2012, 03:32:09 PM »

I'm INJT

INTJ. Sorry, the INTP in me requires precision in language.

Lol, the INTJ in me just cares about the transmission of the idea and not the perfection of its form.
Hanzo

Deprived Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »

INTJ (which is what I am according to the test, which I have taken multiple times over the past 2 years) is supposed to be only 2% of the population or so. The test has to be bullshit. Or maybe 2% of the population takes up 60% of this board.

What if it was a gift?
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 05:18:55 PM »

INTJ (which is what I am according to the test, which I have taken multiple times over the past 2 years) is supposed to be only 2% of the population or so. The test has to be bullshit. Or maybe 2% of the population takes up 60% of this board.

That is why I posted it in the first place.   I suspected Ancaps were primarily INTx's.  As I previously said, it seemed to be on MBTI forums for specific types to trend to specific political ideologies.  

Gozutennou

Hey, i am an statist asshole

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 04:28:34 PM »

ISTP

ISTPs are adventurous and independent. They like to figure out how things work. They have great mechanical and technical skills. They live in the "here and now" which makes them adaptable and spontaneous. They like to keep busy and are action-oriented. ISTPs thrive on new and exciting situations.

ISTP Career Matches

ISTPs are often happy with the following jobs which tend to match well with the Craftsman/Creator personality.:
Scientist

Hehe, that's nice, i always wanted to be an Scientist  Cheesy
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2013, 02:48:24 PM »

Anyone interested in reviving this topic?

Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 04:03:50 PM »

Anyone interested in reviving this topic?

What are you interested in discussing on this topic?

MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 05:07:18 PM »

I'm down.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »

What are you interested in discussing on this topic?

A mix of just general stuff, and also, considering the different types, and how rare NT's tend to be, how we might make the case for voluntaryism to other types. The hardest ones to reach IMO would be the SJ's....who also happen to be the most common  Tongue

Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 03:59:57 PM »

... how we might make the case for voluntaryism to other types.

I've been wondering that for some time.  I have no freaking idea how to reach them.  There are already tons of emotional appeals and logical appeals.  There are groups for people to join.  There are parties.  Those work on at least gaining the attention of most people.  

I think the biggest problem is peoples willingness to believe a lie.  It is hard to compete against someone with a closed mind because they believe a lie.  
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:03:21 PM by Syock » Logged

AgoristTeen1994

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »

I've been wondering that for some time.  I have no freaking idea how to reach them.  There are already tons of emotional appeals and logical appeals.  There are groups for people to join.  There are parties.  Those work on at least gaining the attention of most people. 

I think the biggest problem is peoples willingness to believe a lie.  It is hard to compete against someone with a closed mind because they believe a lie. 

Agreed. I admit I don't have much of an idea either...but then again I'm an INTJ...I'm not some overly-emotional hippy-esque NF, or brash and impulsive SP, nor am I a solemn, state-worshiping, collectivist SJ (note SJ's from my understanding and experience tend to be among the worst for "follow the letter of the law because it is the law" type people...many of them are practically born bureaucrats! How the FUCK do we counter that?)

I think for NF's the best thing would be to appeal to their ethics...they seem most likely to support government because of "the good" it does, i.e. feeding starving children in Third-world hellholes, and provide money to old people, (Social Security) and poor people (Welfare). Convince them that to accomplish those goals, the gov't does more evil, than the good it does, and in doing so "taints" the good done and you have taken a big step. Convincing them that the private, voluntary efforts would also be more efficient, would another, albeit smaller steps.

For SJ's...I think the best thing might be to try to convince them that gov't is intrinsically anti-family, anti-community, and anti-common good....SJ's tend to dislike selfishness AND unnecessary spending, so show them that gov't by it's very nature, divorces the negative consequences of extreme, exploitative, selfishness, and money-hemorrhaging, from the actions themselves, and that you can't reform government to stop that...and that would a major step. Maybe.

SP's...I have no fucking clue.

Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 03:58:30 AM »

I took a test from a different site and came out ENTJ. Some of it fits, some not so much. I don't really think of myself as an executive. I don't like the responsibility of being in charge. But I do tend to boss people around. I definitely have a my way is the right way sort of attitude, which I guess is where the executive part comes in.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
not you

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2014, 08:46:38 PM »

I've taken this test many times over the decades

INTJ everytime.

My "T" is low however, like 3% according to the tests that gives percentages.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:50:14 PM by not you » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: