Daily Anarchist Forum
December 07, 2019, 10:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offending Activists  (Read 3367 times)
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 08, 2013, 12:50:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiAThxUM_Mg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiAThxUM_Mg</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiAThxUM_Mg
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:17:43 PM by Seth King » Logged

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
r3VOLutionRefugee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 08:35:40 PM »

Did you forget a link, or is my browser / connection failing right now?
Seth King
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:17:55 PM »

Did you forget a link, or is my browser / connection failing right now?

There you go.

When are you moving to New Hampshire?
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 11:06:49 AM »

I agree with this. Too bad people get upset when you point this out.

This is why I consider working with statist "libertarians" counter productive. If a statist "libertarian" wants to work outside the system that's one thing. But for libertarians to work within the statist framework is just ridiculous.

If you vote and you're an anarchist you're being inconsistent. Which is fine but let's call it what it is: it's harmful to the movement.

You may want to abolish the State but how is that going to happen when you're a part of the system you want to destroy? It seems silly, maybe I'm insane.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »

I agree with this. Too bad people get upset when you point this out.

This is why I consider working with statist "libertarians" counter productive. If a statist "libertarian" wants to work outside the system that's one thing. But for libertarians to work within the statist framework is just ridiculous.

If you vote and you're an anarchist you're being inconsistent. Which is fine but let's call it what it is: it's harmful to the movement.

You may want to abolish the State but how is that going to happen when you're a part of the system you want to destroy? It seems silly, maybe I'm insane.

Even if you believed in the concept of voting, it's still irrational to spend your time on it, because your vote won't end up mattering. So if you don't believe in the concept anyways, it's especially insane to show up and go through the motions.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
Batchain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 06:40:14 PM »

Stuff like this reminds me of why life is better now that I understand anarchist principals.  I've always hated politics, voting, petitions/sign-waving-activism... and now that I'm an anarchist I can finally feel good about it.  Grin
FreeBornAngel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 12:01:36 PM »

Anarchy IS the answer,....

Proclaim me Rey del Mundo!

World Peace in 20 Words or Less:
It's wrong to force a person to do anything that that person doesn't want to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: