Daily Anarchist Forum
April 24, 2014, 10:09:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Training Thread  (Read 916 times)
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2012, 11:43:05 AM »

There are plenty of opportunities for us in existence already to learn certain skills.

-First Responder + Suture = basic medical care without the specialized equipment one needs for B I and A on the ambulance.

For weapons and tactics Black Water also called Xe and now called Academy offers comprehensive weapons and tactics training instructors are former Navy SEALS and they are open to anyone. There are many many more places than this one but Blackwater contractors are good so I listed them.

Point is let's fill this thread with training and skills that we can learn without special permission from mama State. Because once some Voluntaryists or whatever variation you choose to call yourself gets these skills we can start teaching each other...

And the more we know, and the more people who are willing to break the law etc... and defy the State to train fellow voluntaryists the less dependent we will become on the State. Let's act and fuck the State.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:11:24 PM by MAM » Logged

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Tear-Down-the-Wall
Mr. Edgar Friendly

Mother should I trust the government?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 04:40:24 PM »

A friend of a friend suggest the Poor Man's James Bond volumes 1 & 2 for basic self defense, weapons upgrades, and pyrotechnic use.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill- you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
helio

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 06:08:13 PM »

My wife is thinking about going back and finishing her nursing degree with a focus on trauma.  Gonna need medically capable people during SHTF scenarios.

"Fire in the head, peace in the heart."  -Samael
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 10:14:31 PM »

My wife is thinking about going back and finishing her nursing degree with a focus on trauma.  Gonna need medically capable people during SHTF scenarios.

Yep and if she is willing to share that knowledge that would be awesome!

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
RJ Miller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 06:37:37 AM »

The Five Day Armed Citizen's Corps program at Frontsight training insitute is well worth looking into for concealed carry:

I would recommend just about all their courses as being top notch if you ask me.

stateexempt.com - The book should be done by early 2015

Privatize + Legalize + Decentralize
BobRobertson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 09:08:39 AM »

I would recommend just about all their courses as being top notch if you ask me.

I had the good fortune to take one class with them, and I would have taken them all if I could.
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 01:42:25 AM »

The Five Day Armed Citizen's Corps program at Frontsight training insitute is well worth looking into for concealed carry:

What do you mena when you say concealed carry? I imagine permits and I'm not going to get one of those.

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
RJ Miller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 05:16:15 AM »

What do you mena when you say concealed carry? I imagine permits and I'm not going to get one of those.

I cannot say for sure whether or not permits are what you need to be worried about. The registration of firearms is probably what you should be most worried about. But all in all the choice is up to you; most training programs are geared toward CCW licensing or things to that effect.

If you want training on the cheap, I suggest checking out videos from this YouTube channel:

Scroll down and take a look at the tactical training playlists and get yourself a green gas blowback airsoft. From there you can pretty much practice all you need to practice at home with a good degree of realism at a tiny fraction of the cost of going to a local range.

No one will even have to know you have a firearm yet you will still have the means of learning how to use it and practicing that process.  Wink

stateexempt.com - The book should be done by early 2015

Privatize + Legalize + Decentralize
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 10:40:22 AM »

I cannot say for sure whether or not permits are what you need to be worried about. The registration of firearms is probably what you should be most worried about. But all in all the choice is up to you; most training programs are geared toward CCW licensing or things to that effect.

If you want training on the cheap, I suggest checking out videos from this YouTube channel:

Scroll down and take a look at the tactical training playlists and get yourself a green gas blowback airsoft. From there you can pretty much practice all you need to practice at home with a good degree of realism at a tiny fraction of the cost of going to a local range.

No one will even have to know you have a firearm yet you will still have the means of learning how to use it and practicing that process.  Wink

Everyone knows I have weapons I carry open and everyday Smiley that being said I don't register shit.

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: