Daily Anarchist Forum
April 25, 2019, 09:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your money out now? It may be a good idea.  (Read 1680 times)
SinCityVoluntaryist
Left Rothbardian against the corporate state; Ron Paulian against the empire

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2012, 03:50:45 PM »

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/warning-get-your-money-out-all-customer-deposits-in-the-united-states-are-now-the-legal-property-of-jp-morgan-goldman-sachs-megabanks_08122012

Normally, customer deposits are separated from normal banking funds, thus allowing fund use to be managed normally and correctly, without any fear of taking money from the consumer. However, if Barnhardt's words are correct (and based on her history, it seems like they are), banks now have the potential and ability to desegregate customer accounts and use private funds without explicit knowledge. Again, if this information is correct, your money may not be yours for much longer.   

<iframe src="http://c4ss.org/c4ssnews/js1.0/c4ssnewsobject.html?ctc=eef467&clc=f4f367" id="c4niframe" width="160" height="360" style="margin: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Support the Molinari Institute:
http://praxeology.net/molinari.htm
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 04:54:49 PM »

That actually doesn't seem any different than it use to be.  If not recently, at least in the manner in which banks use to function. 

The article claims that customers have no recourse, yet that is exactly what they made the FDIC for.  We all know how shaky that is anyway.   

I am not claiming any of it is good, just that it is par for the course.  It shouldn't be some big revelation for anyone.   

macsnafu

Situation Normal--all fouled up!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 05:02:11 PM »

That actually doesn't seem any different than it use to be.  If not recently, at least in the manner in which banks use to function. 

The article claims that customers have no recourse, yet that is exactly what they made the FDIC for.  We all know how shaky that is anyway.   

I am not claiming any of it is good, just that it is par for the course.  It shouldn't be some big revelation for anyone.   

Exactly.  Banks have been treating your money like their money for decades. Centuries, even.

"I love mankind.  It's people I can't stand!"
MAM

Life is Sacred

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 02:31:47 AM »

I believe what I want to say here is FUCK the cartels.

"A stone is heavy and the sand is weighty but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both"-Tuek

"Knowledge is power, and it's light weight. The more you know the less you need."-Cody Lundin

"Hey... it's a haiku

Democracy is
Two Zombies and a Sheriff
Deciding on Lunch."-Davi Barker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: