Daily Anarchist Forum
May 24, 2019, 10:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Daily Anarchist Forum!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: life in a post revolutionary anarcho communist society  (Read 7743 times)
assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 02:48:44 PM »

Killing people that disagree with you is the fastest way to achieve consensus, I guess.

but its also immoral

"owning a fire arm, that's a hanging offense"
"then go hang yourself"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 03:18:33 PM »

That is exactly why I asked the question. 

Script

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 04:32:24 AM »

Dude, assasin7, I've started to come around to your point of view.  I found this new an-comm writer who is totally brilliant.  He destroys the idea of capitalism and the necessity of developing capital, and deconstructs ancap property rights in explicit detail.  You can find his master piece here:

"Forging a Unique Comprehensive Karma: Anarchist Negations of Capital, Oligarchy and MoneyS"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 05:50:07 AM »

That is a great read Script.  Everyone should read that one. 

assasin7

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »

Dude, assasin7, I've started to come around to your point of view.  I found this new an-comm writer who is totally brilliant.  He destroys the idea of capitalism and the necessity of developing capital, and deconstructs ancap property rights in explicit detail.  You can find his master piece here:

"Forging a Unique Comprehensive Karma: Anarchist Negations of Capital, Oligarchy and MoneyS"

You have the wrong quote this is the one where he destroys property:

Let us illustrate with a hypothetical example. Suppose that libertarian agitation and pressure has escalated to such a point that the government and its various branches are ready to abdicate. But they engineer a cunning ruse. Just before the government of New York state abdicates it passes a law turning over the entire territorial area of New York to become the private property of the Rockefeller family. The Massachusetts legislature does the same for the Kennedy family. And so on for each state. The government could then abdicate and decree the abolition of taxes and coercive legislation, but the victorious libertarians would now be confronted with a dilemma. Do they recognize the new property titles as legitimately private property? The utilitarians, who have no theory of justice in property rights, would, if they were consistent with their acceptance of given property titles as decreed by government, have to accept a new social order in which fifty new satraps would be collecting taxes in the form of unilaterally imposed "rent." The point is that only natural-rights libertarians, only those libertarians who have a theory of justice in property titles that does not depend on government decree, could be in a position to scoff at the new rulers' claims to have private property in the territory of the country, and to rebuff these claims as invalid.

Get rid of the first part about the government and you have my critique of property, it is statism.

"owning a fire arm, that's a hanging offense"
"then go hang yourself"
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »

You didn't click the link.

You have the wrong quote this is the one where he destroys property:

Let us illustrate with a hypothetical example. Suppose that libertarian agitation and pressure has escalated to such a point that the government and its various branches are ready to abdicate. But they engineer a cunning ruse. Just before the government of New York state abdicates it passes a law turning over the entire territorial area of New York to become the private property of the Rockefeller family. The Massachusetts legislature does the same for the Kennedy family. And so on for each state. The government could then abdicate and decree the abolition of taxes and coercive legislation, but the victorious libertarians would now be confronted with a dilemma. Do they recognize the new property titles as legitimately private property? The utilitarians, who have no theory of justice in property rights, would, if they were consistent with their acceptance of given property titles as decreed by government, have to accept a new social order in which fifty new satraps would be collecting taxes in the form of unilaterally imposed "rent." The point is that only natural-rights libertarians, only those libertarians who have a theory of justice in property titles that does not depend on government decree, could be in a position to scoff at the new rulers' claims to have private property in the territory of the country, and to rebuff these claims as invalid.

Get rid of the first part about the government and you have my critique of property, it is statism.

MAM
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 11:31:44 PM »

No he didn't
JustSayNoToStatism
Daily Anarchist Crew

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »

No he didn't
He isn't here to learn from you. He isn't even here to debate with you. He just wants your attention, and he knows that making up some bullshit is a good way to elicit a response. He's like a rat pushing a lever, and you're giving him the cocaine. It sounds a bit harsh, but he's a "Sr. Member" now. So he's seen all the arguments, dodged them, and will continue copy+pasting until he wears you out. Might as well just quit now.

"I like to eat. Instead of a monarch I propose we have a Chef be final arbiter in matters. We'll call it anarcho-chefism."
-MAM
MAM
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 11:41:07 PM »

No he didn't
He isn't here to learn from you. He isn't even here to debate with you. He just wants your attention, and he knows that making up some bullshit is a good way to elicit a response. He's like a rat pushing a lever, and you're giving him the cocaine. It sounds a bit harsh, but he's a "Sr. Member" now. So he's seen all the arguments, dodged them, and will continue copy+pasting until he wears you out. Might as well just quit now.

I must yield to your wisdom.
Script

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2012, 10:57:21 PM »

Sadly, everyone seems to have missed the acronym.
MAM
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 12:35:26 AM »

Sadly, everyone seems to have missed the acronym.

Hahaha Indeed.
Syock
Epic

Existing Beyond Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 04:09:33 AM »

I suspected something by the capital S at the end, but I never bothered to look.  The response from Assassin kept throwing me into wtf mode. 

victim77

Registered Anarchist

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »

I like the idea of co-ops and worker owned factories, but fuck if I want to live in a purely communist society. I want to be more independent.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: