Mother’s Day is a special occasion to celebrate the unconditional love and selfless dedication of mothers around the world. It’s a time to show appreciation for everything they do and the countless sacrifices they make for their children. In this article, we’ll share some of the most heartwarming and inspiring Mother’s Day quotes to help you express your love and gratitude for the special woman in your life.
- “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” – Debasish Mridha
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” – Leroy Brownlow
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own.” – Donna Ball
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs…since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred B. Vermont
- “All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
These Mother’s Day quotes can help you express your gratitude and appreciation for the special woman in your life. They celebrate the love and selflessness of mothers everywhere and highlight the important role they play in shaping our lives. So take a moment to reflect on these heartwarming quotes and show your mother how much she means to you this Mother’s Day.