LRC Donation Drive Makes Big Announcement

December 28th, 2012   Submitted by Seth King

LRC seems to be having a donation drive right now. I hadn’t planned on given them any money until I found out that they are now accepting Bitcoin donations! This is huge news, because for too long a large number of libertarians have balked at Bitcoins. It’s only a matter of time before LRC starts pumping out pro-Bitcoin articles and gets the rest of the libertarian crowd on board. This is a major victory! Please show your support by donating some Bitcoin today, even if it’s a small amount.

22 Responses to “LRC Donation Drive Makes Big Announcement”

1. SinCityVoluntaryistNo Gravatar says:

I don’t see a Bitcoin option when I click the link, Seth.

2. MAMNo Gravatar says:

Hmmm…. Let’s see Rockwell stop blaring about the Paul shit first.

• HReardenNo Gravatar says:

What do you have against Paul?

$

• MAMNo Gravatar says:

He doesn’t go far enough.

• HReardenNo Gravatar says:

Really? That old criticism. Psh. I doubt that you have have gone as far as he has in promoting liberty. Multitudes of people are liberty supporters because of Paul and some are Voluntaryists. So psh.

$

• MAMNo Gravatar says:

Have you ever gone to the Daily Paul? Those guys worship him. And they are far from Voluntaryists or Anarchists etc…

Your right Paul has created a shit load of minarchists. But minarchy is going to end in Tyranny always. So until he starts making anarchists he hasn’t done enough.

And PS who cares what I have done? We aren’t talking about me. GTFO son.

• HReardenNo Gravatar says:

I have been to Daily Paul but it has been sometime since I have visited. What the Hell does that have to do with the price of tea? There are Voluntaryists who have been influenced by Dr. paul. In fact Dr. Paul has advocated Voluntaryism. See: http://youtu.be/92ybf2L4Guw PS Who cares if I have been to Daily Paul? Btw, are you one of the many people who has not done a damn thing to promote liberty but criticize others like Dr. Paul because you claim they have not done enough to promote liberty?

$

3. Rared JibinkorNo Gravatar says:

Just donated some. This is really good news! Has been nothing but good news about bitcoin since I became an enthusiast. Love it!

4. MAMNo Gravatar says:

You know what your problem is? Your vagina bleeds a shit ton when your idol is shone to be human. I wonder what would happen if someone pointed out that Rand was a crazy bitch to you?

5. MAMNo Gravatar says:

And for the record Rearden I was on the Paul and Rand trains for a couple years before I became an anarchist. But you know what happened?

I grew up and realized the truth. That the State is evil no matter how small it is.

So why don’t you try being something besides an arrogant prick in the future.

• HReardenNo Gravatar says:

It doesn’t take some people long to resort to ad hominem. Congradulations for being on the John Galt Line years before you became an Anarchist. As for whether you grew up (intellectually that is) I’m not so sure about that due to your use of ad hominem.

$

• MAMNo Gravatar says:

I don’t give two shits what you think buddy. Also is it ad hominem if it’s true?

Do you want me to provide you with a proof of my statement? How about I just point out that your need to be right all the time even if your position is bullshit makes you an ass. You are inconsistent etc…

My evidence? Most of it comes from that Davi blog post and how you behaved there. Is one data point enough to draw definite conclusions? No. But the evidence is the evidence.

• HReardenNo Gravatar says:

An ad hominem is a personal attack. It is not soething that is true or false. I have not engaged in ad hominems on any blog on this site. In fact I make an effort to refrain from ad hominems. My need to be right all the time? I desire to know the truth. I care not what you you think as well. In fact I don’t care to engage in conversation with you because it
          would not be productive and I don’t care to
          discuss anything with someone who resorts
          to ad hominems.

$

• MAMNo Gravatar says:

There was never a discussion anyway.

At least we can agree on something. And that being that I have no desire not discuss anything with you either. Because it’s not a discussion it’s you preaching your position. And when someone shows you are wrong you don’t concede you keep on going like a creationist.

Peace be upon you.

6. Al KourNo Gravatar says:

Bitcoins or not but I wouldn’t donate LRC anyway.
    It is an academic question of course ’cause I’m not a millionaire ( yet 🙂 ) and my possible donations are negligible.
    But I don’t like them.
    They are too right-wing or conservative or religious or even xenophobic for my tastes.
    It doesn’t mean I don’t respect them, I do! They are great in this and that, nobody can deny this. But there are lots of other ( much better and not spoiled by reactionary clericals) libertarian-anarchist-voluntarist sites and bloggers whom I like much more. And who deserve my ( and your) donations.
    So.. considering the scarcity of my resources LRC got nothing, and rightly so!

7. PrimeNo Gravatar says:

I think I shall donate some via bitcoin. I didn’t know they were accepting it now.